STALK MARKET Compostable Individually Wrapped Spoons, 6-1/2", White, Pack Of 750 Spoons Item # 8766825
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Supply your guests with spoons in an eco-conscious way. These STALK MARKET spoons are individually wrapped for sanitary storage and passing out to diners, while remaining compostable to offer a greener choice.
- Each spoon is made from renewable CPLA (crystallized polylactic acid).
- Compostable design with a 5-year shelf life in dry environments.
- Heat-resistant up to 185° Fahrenheit.
- Individually packaged to help keep spoons clean prior to use.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Compostable — made from materials that can quickly break down in commercial composting facilities (where facilites exist), helping you reduce waste while helping create usable organic matter.
- BPI Certified Compostable — certified by the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI) to be compostable in commercial compost facilities (where facilities exist)
|Product Line||Compostable Individually Wrapped Spoons|
|material family||Natural Fiber|
|primary material||Polyactic Acid (PLA)|
|Eco Label Standard||ASTM D6400; ASTM D6868; BPI Compostable|
|Product Type||Disposable Cutlery|