This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Polycom® VoiceStation 300™ Conference Phone Item # 903894
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Provides razor-sharp reception for up to 4 people in a small office
- A robust speaker reaches 85 decibels — significantly louder than an average speaker phone.
- 360° coverage lets everyone be heard!
- Full-duplex technology — so conversations flow freely. With full-duplex performance, audio is transmitted continuously in both directions, so those on the other end will hear you even if they are speaking. This capability allows groups of people to converse by phone as naturally as if they were speaking face-to-face, with no echo and without clipping off each other's voice.
- Mute and redial buttons add convenience.
- Easy installation — takes less than 60 seconds. Simply plug the VoiceStation 300 into a standard analog telephone jack and an AC outlet, and you're up and running.
- RCA output jack to record your meeting. Lets you capture the entire discussion on audiotape, stream a meeting over the Internet or archive it to a disk.
- Supports Caller ID† to remove the guesswork.
- †Call Waiting/Caller ID service required from your local telephone company.
|Buttons & Keys Type||Flash Button; Hands-free Button; Hold Button; Mute Button; Redial Button; Volume Control|
|call waiting compatible||yes|
|caller ID compatible||yes|
|full 360° room coverage||yes|
|Number of Analog Phone Lines||1|
|number of microphones included||3 integrated|
|ports||1 phoneline (RJ-11)|
|Total Number of Phone Lines||1|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|