HP V24i 23.8" FHD LED Monitor, 9RV15AA#ABA Item # 9199024
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Enjoy a high level of picture detail and clarity from Web pages, games, shows and more with the HP V24i 23.8" FHD LED Monitor. Tilt adjustments coupled with a 178° viewing angle allow you to see your screen from virtually any position. With 250 nits of brightness, a 1920 x 1080 resolution and 1000:1 contrast ratio, you can experience movies and games in lifelike color.
- 23.8” full HD screen is ideal for a variety of computing tasks.
- 3-sided micro edge display maximizes your viewing area.
- Low Blue Light mode automatically shifts the color palette to a warmer spectrum while making whites appear more natural to ease strain on your eyes.
- 178° viewing angle offers consistent color and image clarity throughout.
- 1000:1 contrast ratio ensures lifelike color reproduction.
- 250 nits of brightness for high visibility.
- 1920 x 1080 maximum resolution at 60Hz creates a high-level of picture detail for a bold display.
- 5 ms gray-to-gray response time allows pixels to change quickly, avoiding streaking.
- HDMI™ port lets you connect your monitor to enabled devices and stream high-quality media.
- Tilts from -5° to 20° to help you find your ideal viewing angle.
- 100 mm x 100 mm VESA® mountable (bracket included).
- Backed by the manufacturer’s 1-year limited warranty.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- EPEAT Silver certified — reduced environmental impact from multiple eco-attributes. Ranked in three tiers: Bronze, Silver or Gold.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||23.8 in.|
|Contrast Ratio (Dynamic)||10M:1|
|Contrast Ratio (Native)||1000:1|
|Display Technology||IPS LED|
|High Dynamic Range (HDR)||No|
|Input Connection Type||HDMI; VGAD-Sub|
|ports||VGA 15-Pin D-Sub; HDMI|
|Maximum Power Consumption||26 W|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Maximum Viewing Angle (Horizontal)||178 degrees|
|model||V24i 23.8" FHD LED Monitor|
|Number of HDMI Ports||1|
|mounting hardware included||Yes|
|native resolution||1920 x 1080|
|refresh rate||60 Hz|
|typical response time||5 ms|
|Eco Label Standard||EPEAT Silver; ENERGY STAR|
|Product Series||V24i 23.8" FHD LED Monitor|
|Width with Stand||539.496|
|Show More ▾|
HP V24i FHD Monitor
Native resolutionFHD (1920 x 1080)
Response rate5ms GtG
Crisp image clarity for all your content.Get lifelike color and sharp details for everything you do, from answering e-mails, checking your social feeds, and working on documents to watching the latest shows, on a 23.8” diagonal Full HD screen.
A clear view from anywhere in the room.Give everyone a great view of the screen, wherever they sit or stand, on an IPS monitor with 178° viewing angles.
An infinity pool for your desk.See more of your actual screen and less of its borders with the 3-sided borderless design that also makes tiling multiple monitors1 together a seamless dream with no bezel interruptions.
Share the panoramic viewVibrant detail from practically any position with consistent color and image clarity maintained across ultra-wide 178-degree horizontal and vertical viewing angles.
Adjust your viewAdjust the screen to your personal preference with a 5-degree forward or 23-degree backward tilt.
In the box
- AC power cord
- HDMI cable
- Warranty card
- Product notice
|Display size (diagonal)||23.8"|
|Native resolution||FHD (1920 x 1080)|
|Pixel pitch||0.274 mm|
|Response time (typical)||5ms GtG|
Low blue light mode
|Physical security||Security lock-ready|
|Display Input Type||
1 HDMI 1.4
|Webcam||No integrated camera|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||21.24 x 1.87 x 12.8 in3|
|Product dimensions with stand (W x D x H)||21.2 x 7.3 x 15.9 in|
|Power consumption||26 W (maximum), 23.5 W (typical), 0.5 W (standby)|
|Operating temperature range||41 to 95°F|
|Operating humidity range||20 to 80% non-condensing|
|Sustainable impact specifications||
Arsenic-free display glass
Mercury-free display backlights
|What's in the box||
AC power cord
|Warranty||Limited 1 year warranty. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.|