This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Linksys® Max-Stream™ 802.11ac, Gigabit Wireless Gateway Router, Max-Stream AC1900 Item # 920423
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Connect at high speed with the Linksys Max-Stream AC1900 Wireless Gateway Router, giving a wide range of devices reliable connectivity throughout your home. Great for gaming, streaming and working, this safe, reliable connection is ideal for a busy home network.
- Features Wireless-AC for ultra-fast networking.
- Up to 1900 Mbps data transfer rates for rapid file sharing and connectivity.
- Dual-band support provides simultaneous 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands, doubling network bandwidth and reducing interference.
- MU-MIMO technology delivers fast wireless connection to multiple users on your network, supporting up to 12 devices.
- Optimize coverage and signal strength with 3 adjustable, detachable antennae.
- USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and Ethernet (1 Gigabit WAN and 4 Gigabit LAN) ports for a wide range of wired connectivity.
- Built-in firewall helps keep your network safe and secure.
- Keep information hidden and secure with 128-bit WEP, WPA and WPA2 security and VPN (Virtual Private Network) support.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1 year limited warranty.
|Encryption Type||WPA; WPA2|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.4 GHz|
|number of users per network||12|
|Wireless LAN Standard||802.11ac|
|Virtual Private Network (VPN) Supported||Yes|
|ports||Ethernet; USB 2.0; USB 3.0|
|dimensions||7 11/50 in. X 10 9/100 in. X 2 21/100 in.|
|Product Type||Wireless Router|
|Product Name||Max-stream Gigabit Router|
|UNII Maximum Frequency||5000000000|
|PoE (RJ-45) Port||No|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Number of External Antennas||3|
|Total Wireless Transmission Speed||255013683.2|
|Broadband Transmission Technology||Ethernet|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Linksys MAX-STREAM AC1900 Multi User-MIMO Wi-Fi Router (EA7500)
The Linksys MAX-STREAM AC1900 Multi User-MIMO Router (EA7500) provides dual Wi-Fi bands with combined data speeds of up to 1.9 Gbps for high-bandwidth applications. Ideal for households with high Wi-Fi traffic, this Wi-Fi router allows you to simultaneously connect 12+ devices, including tablets, smartphones, 4K UHD TVs, and game consoles. Multi-User MIMO technology ensures a fast, uninterrupted Wi-Fi connection even when multiple devices are connected at the same time.
The MAX-STREAM AC1900 offers 3x3 Wireless-AC technology that delivers three simultaneous data streams for faster performance. Additionally, four gigabit Ethernet ports and USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports provide high-speed data transmission for wired connections.
At a Glance:
- Delivers Next-Gen AC Wi-Fi in homes with 12+ devices
- Dual bands with combined speeds of up to 1.9 Gbps
- Beamforming technology focuses Wi-Fi signal to each device
- Exclusive Smart Wi-Fi app to monitor and control network remotely
What's in the Box
Linksys MAX-STREAM AC1900 Multi User-MIMO Router (EA7500), quick start guide, three antennas, Ethernet cable, power adapter, and CD-ROM with documentation.
High-Speed Wi-Fi on Multiple Devices with Next-Gen AC Wi-Fi
Next-Gen AC Wi-Fi makes it possible for multiple devices--such as streaming media players, 4K TVs, tablets, and game consoles--to receive high-speed Wi-Fi at the same time and same speed.
Thanks to MU-MIMO (Multi-User, Multiple-Input, Multiple-Output) technology, the MAX-STREAM AC1900 easily handles simultaneous high-bandwidth online activities. Multiple users can stream HD movies, play online games, listen to music, and download files without experiencing lag or buffering--at up to 2x the speed of a non-MU-MIMO router.
The dual core processor of the MAX-STREAM also provides extremely fast data transfer speeds for all your devices. The router also delivers three simultaneous data streams for stronger, faster performance.
Getting the router up and running is simple.
Just plug the router into a power source and connect it to your Internet modem. Then connect your computer or laptop to the Linksys secure network shown as in the quick start guide and follow the instructions.
No installation CD is required.
Dual Band Wireless-AC
The Linksys MAX-STREAM AC1900 provides two dedicated Wi-Fi bands with combined speeds of up to 1.9 Gbps, which is double the performance of a single band. The 2.4 GHz band offers speeds of up to 600 Mbps and is ideal for lighter Internet activities and older wireless N and G devices. The second high-speed 5 GHz band delivers speeds of up to 1300 Mbps for online gaming and video streaming. High-bandwidth Wi-Fi activities can be manually assigned to the high-speed 5 GHz band, while older Wi-Fi devices and activities can be assigned to the 2.4 GHz band.
Beamforming Focuses Wi-Fi
The MAX-STREAM AC1900 Router uses Beamforming technology, which enables the router to strengthen the Wi-Fi signal to specific devices, rather than simply sending out Wi-Fi in a general direction.
This results in faster Wi-Fi speeds, better wireless range, and stronger Wi-Fi connections.
USB 3.0 and Gigabit Ethernet
This Wi-Fi router features a USB 3.0 port that lets you connect an external storage device to transfer files or share devices across your network at speeds 10x faster than USB 2.0. Additionally, four gigabit Ethernet ports allow you to transfer data 10x faster than Fast Ethernet, ensuring high-speed connectivity for storage devices or wired gaming. The USB 2.0 port is great for smaller file transfers or connecting a printer.
About Linksys Smart Wi-Fi
Customize and Manage Your Home Wi-Fi Anytime, AnywhereWith the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi App, you can closely monitor and manage your home Wi-Fi remotely using a smartphone or tablet.
- Guest Access: Create a separate, password-protected Wi-Fi network for up to 50 guests and easily share the password.
- Parental Controls: Ensure a safe Internet experience for your kids -- even when you're away from home. Restrict access to inappropriate or distracting content, control usage, and block specific devices from accessing the Internet.
- Device Prioritization: You can prioritize devices that need the most speed.
How to Set Up Smart Wi-Fi
Set up your home Wi-Fi using a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router.
Download the free Linksys Smart Wi-Fi App.
Use Your Mobile Device to Manage Your Home Wi-Fi.