- 2 pages per week/month. Weekly spreads have lined daily columns, daily boxes and a lined notes area, while monthly spreads have unruled daily blocks, a priorities list, reference calendar and notes section.
- Untimed appointments allow you to create an open schedule.
- 12 months: July to June. Academic format allows teachers, students and parents to track upcoming events throughout the school year.
- Wirebound pages have a hard cover to protect against spills and accidental marks.
- 2-sided interior pocket and an expanding pocket provide space for loose sheets.
- Bungee cord closure helps keep the contents secure.
|binding type||wire bound|
|calendar term||July to June|
|calendar type||academic year|
|calendar year||2018 - 2019|
|page format||2 pages per week/month|
|page size||7" x 9"|
|planner features||notes section; reference calendar|
|theme||art & design|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability