Smead® End-Tab File Folders With Antimicrobial Product Protection, 2 Fasteners, Straight Cut, 9 1/2" x 12 1/4", Pack Of 50 Item # 945172
These Smead end-tab file folders are treated to resist the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew to keep your files safe. The reinforced tabs are designed with high-traffic environments in mind, withstanding frequent filing and review.
- Helps to prevent stains, odors and product deterioration.
- Ideal for use in high-traffic offices.
- Reinforced straight-cut tabs with undercut panel. Helps labels stand out for easy readability.
- Folders are pre-slit to accept self-adhesive fasteners.
- Acid-free stock won't yellow or fade over time.
- Greener choice — contains a minimum of 10% postconsumer recycled content.
- Smead end-tab file folders with 2 fasteners measure 9 1/2" x 12 1/4" in size with straight-cut tabs for simple filing and identification.
- File folders with antimicrobial product protection come in a pack of 50 for plenty of storage.
|diverse supplier||Woman-Owned Business|
|eco-label/standard||SFI Certified Sourcing|
|Folder Thickness||11 pt.|
|manufacturer||Smead Manufacturing Company, Inc.|
|number of fasteners||2|
|postconsumer recycled content||10%|
|sheet size||9 1/2" x 12 1/4"|
|tab cut||straight cut|
|total recycled content||10%|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.70 oz|
|Show More ▾|