This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
StarTech.com Adjustable Tablet Stand with Arm - Universal Mount for 4.7" to 12.9" Tablets such as the iPad Pro - Tablet Desk Stand or Wall Mount Tablet Holder - 12.9" Screen Support - 2.20 lb Load Capacity Item # 953174
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Includes optional base for wall or surface mounting
- Large square base for stability
- Universal tablet stand supports a wide range of tablets and phones, from 4.7" to 12.9"
- Tablet arm pivots +170 degrees at base, -40 / +180 degrees at elbow, and rotates 360 degrees for portrait or landscape viewing
- Supports weight capacity of 2.2 lb. (1 kg)
|weight capacity||1360.77711 lb|
|dimensions||13-8/10 in. X 6-3/10 in.|
|Product Type||Monitor Arm|
|Product Name||Adjustable Tablet Stand with Arm - Pivoting - Wall- Mountable|
|maximum screen size supported||327.66|
|Maximum Load Capacity||1000|
Increase productivity by mounting your tablet on your desk, to a wall, or under a cabinet
- Supports a wide range of tablets and phones, from 4.7” to 12.9”
- Tablet arm pivots +170° at base, and -40° / +180° at elbow, plus rotates 360° for portrait or landscape viewing
- Optional base included for wall mounting, or use under cabinet or cupboard
- Large square base for optimum stability
- Weight capacity of 1 kg (2.2 lb.)
Hassle-free installationThe clamp spreads apart easily to hold a tablet or phone from 4.7” to 12.9” in size, and up to 1 kg (2.2 lb.) in weight. With its large base, the tablet stand rests securely on your desk, counter or other flat surface. A smaller base is also included, which lets you mount the tablet stand to a wall, or on the bottom surface of a work cabinet or kitchen cupboard, for a wide range of applications.
Change your viewing angle with easeSimply move the tablet arm up or down, with its two movable joints, to position your tablet at the perfect height. The tablet arm pivots 0° / +170° at the base and -40° / +180° at the elbow, to allow easy adjustment of the tablet positioning. Switch easily from portrait to landscape position, with 360° rotation.
- Mount a tablet on a stand at your office workstation, to run secondary applications that support your work
- Wall-mount your tablet in a work environment, to view applications or reference material
- Put the tablet stand on your kitchen counter, or mount it under a cupboard, to view recipes or instructions without having to hold your tablet