SanDisk Ultra® Dual USB 3.0 Flash Drive, 64GB Item # 965063
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Using the SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive, you can easily move files from your Android smartphone or tablet to your computer, freeing up space for music, photos, or HD videos. The drive has a micro-USB connector on one end and a USB 2.0 connector on the other, making file transfers a breeze, and it can store data.
|device connector type||USB 3.0|
|Product Line||Ultra Dual|
|storage capacity||64 GB|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
- Free up memory on your Android™ devices1
- Easily move content to your laptop
- Dual micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors
- SanDisk® Memory Zone file management app for easy backup2
The SanDisk Ultra® Dual USB Drive 3.0 makes it easy to transfer content from your phone to your computer. With a micro-USB connector on one end, and a USB 3.0 connector on the other, the drive lets you move content easily between all your devices—from your Android smartphone or tablet1 to your laptop, PC or Mac computer. The USB 3.0 connector is high-performance and backward-compatible with USB 2.0 ports. This flash drive for your Android™ devices includes the SanDisk® Memory Zone2 app for automatic camera roll backup and easy file and media management.
SanDisk® products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested. You can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
- Transfer files between OTG-enabled Android™ smartphones and tablets1 and PC and Mac computers
- 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB or 256GB** additional storage for Android™ smartphones and tablets
- Sleek retractable design with both micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors
- High-speed USB 3.0 performance transfers files from the drive to your computer at up to 150MB/s** [for 32GB - 256GB only]
- High speed USB performance transfers files from the drive to your computer at up to 130MB/s** [for 16GB only]
- Free up space on your OTG-enabled Android™ smartphone to add more photos, videos, and songs
- Use SanDisk® Memory Zone application (available on Google Play™)2 to easily manage and backup files on your Android™ device
- Compatible with most Android™ devices1
|Interface||micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors|
|Operational Temperature||32° - 95° F (0° – 35° C)|
|Storage temperature||14° - 158° F (-10° – 70° C)|
|Dimensions||0.43 x 0.78 x 1.44 in; (10.92 x 19.81 x 36.58 mm)|
|Product capacity||64 GB|
All SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested, so you can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
*1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
** (16GB - 256GB only) Read speeds from drive to computer up to 150MB/s. (16GB only) Read speeds from drive to computer up to 130MB/s. Write speeds lower and vary by drive capacity. USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
1Requires device with On The Go (OTG) compatibility. See www.sandisk.com/dualdrive for list of compatible devices.
2Download and installation required.
3Based on a 1.2GB MPEG-4 video transfer with USB 3.0 host device. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
4 See www.sandisk.com/wug
© 2017 Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SanDisk and SanDisk Ultra are registered trademarks or trademarks of Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates in the US and other countries. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Mac is a trademark of Apple Inc. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
Western Digital Technologies, Inc. is the seller of record and licensee in the Americas of SanDisk® products.