Lipton 100% Natural Black Tea Bags, 1 Oz, Pack Of 312 Tea Bags Item # 9710120
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Drinking an all-natural tea helps you relax no matter what time of day it is. This black tea offers a bold, distinct flavor that's perfect with breakfast or during your afternoon break.
- Black tea is bold and strong.
- 1-oz bags make it easy to prepare a cup of hot or iced tea.
- Fat free and low in calories.
|brewing type||tea bag|
|contents per unit||1 oz|
|Dietary Information||fat free; low calorie|
|manufacturer||Thomas Lipton Co.|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Lipton Cup Size Black Tea Bags
100% Natural Black Tea
Savor the original, delicious taste enjoyed by discriminating tea connoisseurs for more than a century with Lipton Cup Size Black Tea Bags. Lipton Orange Pekoe and Pekoe cut black tea is the ideal blend for the perfect cup of tea. Crafted by our master blenders, the blend includes carefully selected, fresh pressed black tea leaves, capturing as much as the natural tea taste and aroma as possible. This black tea is 100% natural, Rainforest Alliance Certified, and can be served hot or iced. Enjoy a brilliant taste for a brighter day.
Lipton Black Tea, 312 Bags.
Tea LatteTea lattes are made with steamed milk, just like a cafe latte. Use black tea for a classic flavor, or explore different tastes by using Lipton Spiced Cinnamon chai, or Earl Grey teabags for a more delicate drink.
How to make it:
1. Add the tea bag of your choice to a cup.
2. Boil water, then pour over the teabag.
3. Let the tea steep for at least 5 minutes to get the strongest flavor possible.
4. While your tea is brewing, heat a half cup of milk either by microwaving for 45 seconds (settings vary between machines) or by heating in a pan until it’s steaming.
5. Transfer the hot milk to a jug, and use a milk frother to get that extra-fluffy, foam effect. The desired amount should be about ½ inch thick on top of the milk.
6. Remove the infuser or teabag from your cup and pour in the milk.
7. Add an optional dash of honey or sugar for extra sweetness.
About Lipton Tea
The Story Behind Lipton's Black TeaTo get Lipton's black tea from the field to your cup, leaves are picked, dried for up to 24 hours, rolled, shredded, and then left to rest and oxidize. Finally, applying 1832 degrees of heat gets the tea ready to be shipped and enjoyed. In addition to Black Tea, Lipton offers a huge variety of black tea choices, from satisfying classics like Daring English Breakfast to bold options like Irresistible Lady Lipton and Enticing Chai. All of these black tea varieties are full-flavored and rich in antioxidants.
Sustainably Sourced and Rainforest Alliance CertifiedAll Lipton teas are Rainforest Alliance Certified1 . This means that Lipton works with the Rainforest Alliance to improve the social, environmental, and economic conditions of the people who grow and pick every leaf in your cup. Lipton currently operates a Rainforest Alliance Certified tea estate in Kericho, Kenya, and is committed to worldwide sustainability for Lipton Tea.
Lipton Tea: From Tea Garden to Tea PotThomas Lipton was a man on a mission: to share his passion for tea around the world. He believed that everyone deserved high quality, great tasting tea. And over 120 years later, that belief is still what drives Lipton Tea, inspiring more flavors, more varieties and more love than ever before.
Black Iced Tea
More from Lipton Tea
- 1 All tea for Lipton and Lipton Yellow Label tea bag blends globally are sourced from Rainforest Alliance Certified (RAC) sources. Per Rainforest Alliance, 03/08/17.