This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Epson® Pro EX9220 WUXGA 3LCD Projector, V11H846020 Item # 977587
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
With ultra-crisp resolution and bright, colorful images, this projector gives you an extra boost of confidence as you head to your next client meeting. The built-in HDMI port lets you quickly connect with most laptops and media players.
- Extra-light design weighs 6.2 lb, so you can take it virtually anywhere.
- Wireless screen mirroring lets you display your compatible mobile device's screen on the projector without the need for cables or cords. Requires separately downloaded Miracast app (compatible with most Android and Windows® 8.1+ devices, iOS devices require AirPlay®).
- 3LCD technology provides accurate color reproduction with increased brightness.
- 1920 x 1200 WUXGA resolution ensures ultrasharp and crisp visuals.
- Up to 3,600 lumens of brightness and a 15,000:1 contrast ratio help create darker blacks and brighter whites.
- 300" viewable diagonal screen size and 29.6' maximum projector distance with a 1.38 - 1.68 throw ratio help you showcase your presentation in style.
- Supports resolutions from 800 x 600 to 1920 x 1200 to provide an array of compatibility options.
- 210W UHE lamp provides up to 10,000 hours of life.
- Ports include 2 HDMI™ (1 with MHL support), 1 D-sub 15-pin, 1 RCA, 1 Type A USB and 1 Type B USB.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Designed for recyclability — easily disassembled into separate materials after use, helping you recycle the individual materials (where facilities exist).
|average lamp life||6,000 hours (normal); 10,000 hours (ECO) hours|
|dimensions||3.4"H x 11.9"W x 9.8"D|
|image distortion control (keystone correction)||yes|
|maximum diagonal image size||300 inches|
|maximum projection distance||29.6 feet|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1200|
|native resolution||1920 x 1200|
|ports||HDMI; USB; VGA|
|projector weight||6.2 lb|
|remote control included||yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|white brightness (white light output)||3,600 lumens|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Pro-Quality, Widescreen, Wireless Full HD Portable Projector with MiracastBoasting premium features and connectivity, the Pro EX9220 wireless portable projector allows you to present with confidence. Delivering 3,600 lumens of color/white brightness1, it projects bold, colorful images, even in well-lit spaces. Featuring 1080p+ WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200) — 4.5x more than SVGA — the Pro EX9220 achieves outstanding image quality. And, it offers robust wireless connectivity — including screen mirroring with Miracast — as well as HDMI® and MHL®2. Plus, Epson® 3LCD projectors deliver remarkable color accuracy, with up to 3x Higher Color Brightness3 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut4 over competitive DLP projectors.
- More accurate, vivid color, even in well-lit rooms — 3,600 lumens of equal color and white brightness1
- Pro-quality projector — 1080p+/WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200) offers 4.5x more resolution than SVGA for Full HD 1080p content
- Wireless screen mirroring — mirror device photos, videos and apps using Miracast (Android™/Windows® 8.1+; iOS® requires AirPlay®)
- Remarkable color accuracy — up to 3x Higher Color Brightness3 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut4 with Epson over DLP projectors
- Wireless — project from your laptop, tablet, or smartphone5 without plugging into the projector, so you can move freely about the room
- Share HD videos directly from your smartphone, tablet or streaming device — supports MHL-enabled devices2 for mirroring and charging6
- Fast wireless setup for your mobile device — just scan the on-screen QR code using your phone or tablet
- Fast, easy setup with Epson — get up and running in no time with easy image adjustments and convenient control
- Works with the latest laptops and media players — supports HDMI, the standard in connectivity, for digital video and audio in one cable
Color Brightness Test DataPDF, 623K, 19 pages
Learn About Color BrightnessPDF, 1.45MB, 2 pages
Color Brightness White PaperPDF, 305K, 5 pages
Epson Pro EX9220 Wireless 1080p+ WUXGA 3LCD Projector Product Specifications