Epson® Pro EX9220 WUXGA 3LCD Projector, V11H846020 Item # 977587
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
With ultra-crisp resolution and bright, colorful images, this projector gives you an extra boost of confidence as you head to your next client meeting. The built-in HDMI port lets you quickly connect with most laptops and media players.
- Extra-light design weighs 6.2 lb, so you can take it virtually anywhere.
- Wireless screen mirroring lets you display your compatible mobile device's screen on the projector without the need for cables or cords. Requires separately downloaded Miracast app (compatible with most Android and Windows® 8.1+ devices, iOS devices require AirPlay®).
- 3LCD technology provides accurate color reproduction with increased brightness.
- 1920 x 1200 WUXGA resolution ensures ultrasharp and crisp visuals.
- Up to 3,600 lumens of brightness and a 15,000:1 contrast ratio help create darker blacks and brighter whites.
- 300" viewable diagonal screen size and 29.6' maximum projector distance with a 1.38 - 1.68 throw ratio help you showcase your presentation in style.
- Supports resolutions from 800 x 600 to 1920 x 1200 to provide an array of compatibility options.
- 210W UHE lamp provides up to 10,000 hours of life.
- Ports include 2 HDMI™ (1 with MHL support), 1 D-sub 15-pin, 1 RCA, 1 Type A USB and 1 Type B USB.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|average lamp life||6,000 hours (normal); 10,000 hours (ECO)|
|dimensions||3.4"H x 11.9"W x 9.8"D|
|image distortion control (keystone correction)||yes|
|maximum diagonal image size||300 inches|
|maximum projection distance||29.6 feet|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1200|
|native resolution||1920 x 1200|
|ports||HDMI; USB; VGA 15-pin D-sub|
|projector weight||6.2 lb|
|remote control included||yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|white brightness (white light output)||3,600 lumens|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Pro-Quality, Widescreen, Wireless Full HD Portable Projector with MiracastBoasting premium features and connectivity, the Pro EX9220 wireless portable projector allows you to present with confidence. Delivering 3,600 lumens of color/white brightness1, it projects bold, colorful images, even in well-lit spaces. Featuring 1080p+ WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200) — 4.5x more than SVGA — the Pro EX9220 achieves outstanding image quality. And, it offers robust wireless connectivity — including screen mirroring with Miracast — as well as HDMI® and MHL®2. Plus, Epson® 3LCD projectors deliver remarkable color accuracy, with up to 3x Higher Color Brightness3 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut4 over competitive DLP projectors.
- More accurate, vivid color, even in well-lit rooms — 3,600 lumens of equal color and white brightness1
- Pro-quality projector — 1080p+/WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200) offers 4.5x more resolution than SVGA for Full HD 1080p content
- Wireless screen mirroring — mirror device photos, videos and apps using Miracast (Android™/Windows® 8.1+; iOS® requires AirPlay®)
- Remarkable color accuracy — up to 3x Higher Color Brightness3 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut4 with Epson over DLP projectors
- Wireless — project from your laptop, tablet, or smartphone5 without plugging into the projector, so you can move freely about the room
- Share HD videos directly from your smartphone, tablet or streaming device — supports MHL-enabled devices2 for mirroring and charging6
- Fast wireless setup for your mobile device — just scan the on-screen QR code using your phone or tablet
- Fast, easy setup with Epson — get up and running in no time with easy image adjustments and convenient control
- Works with the latest laptops and media players — supports HDMI, the standard in connectivity, for digital video and audio in one cable
1 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2 Includes one Mobile High-Definition Link® (MHL) HDMI port.
3 Color brightness (color light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
4 Gamut volume in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in 3D in the CIE L*a*b* coordinate space. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
5 For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection™ App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats. See www.epson.com for details.
6 Depending on your MHL device, charging may not be supported.
7 Based on TFCinfo: U.S. Projector Brand Customer Perception and Preference Study, Multimedia Projectors 2017.
8 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
9 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.