Windex® Original Glass & Surface Wipes, Pack Of 28 Item # 979415
Windex Original Glass and Surface Wipes are convenient for quickly cleaning windows, mirrors and much more. It's the easiest way to get a streak-free clean.
- Loosens soil upon contact.
- Won't streak or film.
- Cleans chrome, stainless steel, Plexiglas®, mirrors, ceramic tile, enamel, plastic and other hard surfaces.
|container type||sealed wrapper|
|manufacturer||S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.|
|total number of sheets||28|
From the Manufacturer|
Windex® Original Glass Wipes
Windex® Original Glass Wipes combine the classic streak-free shine of Windex® with the convenience of cleaning wipes. Each wipe offers fast, easy cleaning of windows, mirrors, and other glass surfaces in your home. They also provide a clear shine for sealed marble, sealed granite, stainless steel, bathroom fixtures, tile, and plastic. To enjoy visibly clean surfaces in your home, just remove a wipe from the pouch and use it!
At a Glance:
- Convenient wipes for easy household cleaning
- Streak-free shine on windows, mirrors, and other hard surfaces
- Visibly clean surfaces throughout your home
- Ideal for glass, stainless steel, tile, and plastic
- Remove from pouch, clean, and discard when done
Versatile Cleaning Wipes for Glass and More
Windex® Original Glass Wipes give you the best of both worlds, blending the Windex® formula that has been trusted by generations with convenient cleaning wipes to quickly shine household surfaces. The easiest way to get a streak-free clean, Windex® Original Glass Wipes provide the satisfaction that comes from a clearly visible clean.
Adds Shine to Non-Glass Surfaces
In addition to cleaning glass, mirrors, and windows, Windex® Original Glass Wipes can bring a streak-free shine to sealed marble, sealed granite, stainless steel, chrome bathroom fixtures, Plexiglas*, Lucite*, and tile.
*Plexiglas is a registered trademark of Arkema France. Lucite is a registered trademark of Lucite International, Inc.
How to Use:
To start cleaning, peel back the pouch’s seal, remove a wipe, and reseal the pouch to preserve the pack’s moisture. Use the wipe to clean glass, mirrors, and other hard surfaces in your home. When the wipe is dirty or dries out, discard it in the trash. Keep the pouch in a cool place to retain moisture.
- DO NOT USE FOR PERSONAL HYGIENE OR AS A BABY WIPE.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.