APC® Home Office SurgeArrest 8-Outlet Surge Protector, 6' Cord, Black, PH8 Item # 9828233
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Easily provide power to equipment while ensuring safe and regulated voltage with this surge protector. The outlets are spaced to accommodate large adapter plugs, helping to prevent multiple outlets being covered by a single plug.
- Protect important equipment while providing power to several at once.
- 6' cord reaches to wall outlets easily.
- 8 protected outlets keep the voltage supplied to equipment regulated to prevent dangerous power surges. Plugs are spaced to support large adapters.
- LED lights up to indicate the protector is active.
- EMI/RFI noise filter to provide better performance for connected equipment.
- Backed by the manufacturer's $150,000 Equipment Protection Policy.
|cord length||6 ft|
|Number Of Power Outlets||8|
|Maximum Spike Voltage||120|
|EMI/RFI Noise Filtration||Yes|
|mounting hardware included||Yes|
|joule rating||2160 Joule|
|manufacturer||AMERICAN POWER CONVERSION CORP|
|Product Type||Surge Protector|
|Show More ▾|
APC PH8 SurgeArrest Surge Protector
Reliable power protectionIEEE let-through ratings and regulatory agency compliance APC surge protectors undergo stringent testing by IEEE, and are awarded "let-through ratings", which indicate the maximum voltage level that can possibly reach your equipment after a surge or voltage spike has passed through an electric surge protector. Lower IEEE let-through ratings indicate better protection and performance. The APC Home/Office SurgeArrest series offers optimal performance with a let-through rating of less than 400V for North American products, and a rating of less than 15% for products sold worldwide.
Convenient and Safe for at Home or in the OfficeSurge Protection Working LED: The SurgeArrest will warn you if its circuitry has been damaged by heavy strike or power line surge and it is unable to provide 100% protection. If the LED is not illuminated simply contact APC and we will replace your SurgeArrest free of charge.
Ensures maximum protectionFail Safe Mode Most other surge suppressors continue to let power through even after their circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to future surges. APC's SurgeArrest fail safe, which means that once the circuit of an APC SurgeArrest has been compromised the unit disconnects equipment from the power supply ensuring that no damaging surges reach your equipment.
Safety-Agency Approved Protector with Lifetime WarrantyThe PH8 has been tested and approved to work safely by a third-party Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL). The Surge Protection working LED illuminates when the SurgeArrest is switched on and is supplying protection to your connected equipment. If your SurgeArrest PH8 has been damaged by a heavy lightning strike or power line surge, APC will replace it free of charge.
PH8 SurgeArrest At a Glance:
- Protect your devices
from surges and spikes
- Full warranty and $150,000 Equipment Protection Policy
- 8 surge protected outlets, 3 with adapter plug spacing
- EMI/RFI noise filter for better performance of protected
- Surge Protection LED illuminates when turned on
and protecting attached equipment.