This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Dell™ Inspiron 15 5570 Laptop, 15.6" Screen, 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i5, 8GB Memory, 256GB Solid State Drive, Windows® 10 Home Item # 9979473
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Whether you want to play games online or need to buckle down and finish a report for work, a portable computer is a great option. This Dell Inspiron laptop provides a 15.6" screen and features an integrated webcam to let you communicate with friends, family members and colleagues from across the globe. It includes 8GB of memory, a 256GB SSD and runs Windows 10 Home.
- 15.6" antiglare screen offers HD graphics at 1920 x 1080 resolution. LED backlighting provides a thinner, more energy-efficient screen.
- Powered by 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U processor. Get the speed you need.
- 8GB of memory is available. Expandable up to 32GB (additional memory sold separately).
- 256GB solid state drive to store files. With a solid state drive, your computer resumes from suspension in just a few seconds.
- Features Wireless-AC (802.11ac) technology to let you surf the Web without plugging in wires.
- SD card reader supports SD, SDHC and SDXC formats.
- Features 3 USB 3.1 ports for ultra-fast file sharing.
- USB 2.0 port provides dependable transfers.
- Built-in HD, widescreen webcam features a dual microphone array for video chatting.
- Features Bluetooth® 4.1 wireless technology. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as phones, speakers and printers.
- Runs on Windows 10 Home.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel Core, Intel Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Pentium Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
|2 in 1||no|
|4k Uhd Display||no|
|audio hardware||Waves MaxxAudio|
|frontside bus speed||133 MHz|
|Graphics Controller Model||Intel HD Graphics 620|
|hard drive capacity||256 GB|
|hard drive type||solid state drive|
|maximum memory capacity||32 GB|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||3.4 GHz|
|memory card reader||yes|
|network connectivity||10/100 Ethernet|
|operating system details||Windows 10 Home|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10|
|ports||USB 3.1; USB 2.0; HDMI|
|processor model||Core i5-8250U|
|processor speed||3.4 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Core i5|
|screen resolution||1920 x 1080|
|screen size||15.6 in.|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|webcam with microphone||yes|
|wireless connectivity||802.11a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Features and Benefits
Fully immersive, completely impressiveClarity on display: Enjoy the crisp detail of 15.6" FHD non-touch anti-glare display to see everything better, especially outside or in bright light.
Stream seamlessly: SmartByte technology makes your gaming and streaming smooth and uninterrupted, so you never miss a second. This network solution ensures that your most important applications get the bandwidth they need for optimal performance.
Hear every detail: Waves MaxxAudio pumps up your sound, so you can hear everything from concerts to film scores and gaming action with rich, resonant tones.
Responsive performance and StorageThe power to perform: The latest Intel® Core™ i5 processor delivers plentiful power in a compact package.
More memory: With increased performance, boosted bandwidth and epic energy efficiency with 8 GB DDR4 memory, you’ll be running all your apps and multitasking like a pro in no time.
Storage: Your laptop comes with 256GB SSD storage for responsive performance and plenty of backup.
Illuminate your work: A backlit keyboard comes standard, allowing you to type conveniently in dim light settings. An available keypad is easy to attach or remove to suit your comfort.
Always a good fit: You'll probably never need to remove and reinstall your Inspiron's battery 30 times, but you can rest easy knowing that we've tested even that.
Keys to success: We test commonly used keys for 10 million keystrokes and touch pad buttons 1 million times with no failure. So go ahead, finish your novel.
Pass on passwords: Windows Hello and fingerprint reader on the power button makes secure logins as simple as possible, even for multiple users.
Designed for the real world — because that's where life happens.
Twist and turn: Call us excessive, but after twisting an Inspiron laptop's base and lid more than 25,000 times, we can assure you the parts inside are well protected.
Turn up the heat: From locker rooms to locked cars, we test Inspiron laptops for survival in harsh short-term heat conditions of up to 65°C/149°F.
Everything hinges on it: We test Inspiron laptop hinges to ensure they still feel tight, even after opening and closing the lid 20,000 times.
Buttoned up: No matter what you set your power and multimedia buttons to do, we've tested them all to survive up to 40,000 pushes with no problems.