This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite USB C Hub Adapter w 4x USB-A & USB Type C PD Charging Black - USB Type C - External - 4 USB Port(s) - 4 USB 3.0 Port(s) - PC, Mac Item # 9987361
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Accepts up to 4 USB peripherals, turning your laptop into a mini workstation
- Powers and charges PD Charging-compliant devices, such as MacBooks and Chromebooks
- USB 3.1 Type-C hub adds USB-A and USB-C charging ports to your laptop, MacBook, Chromebook or other compatible device.
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 for fast data transfers up to 5 Gbps
- Easy installation with plug-and-play operation-no software required
- Reversible USB-C plug connects in either direction for immediate no-fuss use
|cord length||3-1/10 ft|
|number of ports||4|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|Product Type||USB Hub|
Transform Your Laptop’s USB-C Port into a Multiport Workstation Wherever You GoNewer tablets, laptops, Chromebook™ and MacBook® notebooks, desktop computers and even smartphones often have USB Type-C™ ports, but come equipped with few others. This Tripp Lite USB-C™ hub expands the functionality of the USB-C or Thunderbolt™ 3 port on your device and makes it compatible with your existing equipment.
- Add multiple USB peripherals to your computer.
- Power and charge your laptop.
- Charge additional devices like smartphones.
- Convert your MacBook or Chromebook into a powerful and portable workstation.
Simplify Travel with a Bus-Powered, All-In-One USB HubThis hub features four USB-A ports and is bus-powered, so you don’t have to travel with the weight of an external power supply.
- With a footprint similar in size to a credit card, this hub fits almost anywhere.
- Lightweight, streamlined design doesn’t add weight to your load.
- Built-in cable eliminates the chance of losing or forgetting the USB-C cord.
- Plug-and-play operation means you don’t need software or drivers.
Connect USB PeripheralsThe USB-A ports allow you to connect a huge variety of USB devices, including flash drives, cameras, keyboards, mice and external hard drives. You can also connect a printer with a USB cable when a wireless connection isn’t feasible. The ports support USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps. They are also backward compatible with previous USB generations and support device charging.
Keep Ports Available While Your Device ChargesLimited USB-C ports can force you to choose between connecting a peripheral and charging your device. The USB-C Power Delivery (PD) port powers and charges your device without affecting the other connections. Your device’s wall charger connects to the USB-C PD port, which supports power input up to 20V, 3A (60W).
Thunderbolt™ is a trademark of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries. USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum. All other trademarks are the sole property of their respective owners. Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Images may differ slightly from products. Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test products for compliance with standards. Go to Tripp Lite's website for more information, including complete warranty terms and conditions.