Post-it® Super Sticky Easel Pads, 25" x 30", White, Pack Of 6 Pads Item # 102015
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Capture the spark at your next meeting with Post-it Notes Super Sticky easel pads. Whenever you want to brainstorm, present or track projects, use 1 of these sheets to stay on schedule.
- Large 25" x 30" premium self-stick flip chart paper resists marker bleed-through.
- Super Sticky easel pads stick and restick with super sticking power to most surfaces and can be repositioned without surface damage.
- Post-it Notes easel pad is perfect for training or teaching sessions, brainstorming sessions, planning sessions, project management and agile processes, meetings and presentations.
- Use the easel pad with Post-it Notes Super Sticky Notes to brainstorm ideas, build business plans, manage projects, train or educate teams or students.
- The sturdy backcard has a handle to make the easel pad portable and slots to fit most easel stands.
- The large, white stickable paper is designed to get your team's thoughts and ideas in the open.
- White self-stick easel pad with 30 sheets per pad, includes 6 pads per pack.
|number of sheets per pad||30|
|binding type||Glue Top|
|Product Line||Super Sticky Easel Pads|
|Post Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||30 %|
|Product Type||Easel Paper Pad|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||30 %|
|Product Name||Self-Stick Plain White Paper Easel Pads|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Post-it® Super Sticky Easel Pads
Post-it® Teamwork Tools
The Best Tool for Your Team
Post-it® Easel PadsFor over 30 years, consumers have trusted Post-it® Super Sticky Brand Products. What began with Post-it® Super Sticky Notes, used to remind and communicate, has grown to include Post-it® Super Sticky Easel Pads used to capture and share ideas.
With sheets that can stick almost anywhere, Post-it® Super Sticky Easel Pads foster the imaginative thinking that lays the foundation for future growth. So when you want to successfully plan, collaborate, and capture and build on ideas, they're ready to help you succeed.