TP-LINK TL-SG1008P 8-Port Gigabit Desktop POE Switch with 4 PoE Ports - 8 Ports - 4 x POE - 4 x RJ-45 - 10/100/1000Base-T - Desktop Item # 139960
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- Expand your network capacity with the help of 8 networking ports and transfer your data quickly and easily
- Electrical power is transmitted along with data in a single cable to devices such as Access Points, IP cameras or IP phones
- The desktop installation makes it ideal for deployments outside the wiring closet
- No need to deal with power supply issues, the switch comes with a separate AC adapter to power up the unit
|number of ports||8|
|dimensions||1-1/10 in. X 6-7/10 in. X 3-9/10 in.|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|Product Type||Managed Switch|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
What This Product DoesThe 8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE TL-SG1008P by TP-LINK integrates 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet and 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet ports to provide you with a seamless network connection.
How This Product Works4 of the 8 Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports (port-1 to port-4) of the switch support Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality. These PoE ports can automatically detect and supply power with IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered Devices (PDs). In this instance, electrical power is transmitted along with data in one single cable, allowing you to expand your network into areas where there are no power lines or outlets and fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc.
Overload ArrangementTL-SG1008P’s priority* function helps protect the system when the system power is overloaded. If all PoE PDs power consumption is greater than or equal to 53W, a priority will be arranged among the PoE ports and the system will cut off the power of the lowest-priority port.
Port Priority Function*Priority (port-1>port-2>port-3>port-4): For example, Port 1, 2, and 4 are using 15.4w each (maximum power per port is 15.4W) and the system power is at 46.2w total (PoE max LED is red). If there is an additional PD inserted to Port 3 with 10w, then the system will cut off Port 4 to protect the system. Thus, Port 1, 2 will use 15.4w, and Port3 will use 10w, and no power will be supplied to Port 4.
Easy To UseThe TL-SG1008P is easy to install and use with no configuration required. With a desktop design, outstanding performance and quality, the TL-SG1008P is a great selection for expanding your home or office network.
- Power Adapter
- User Guide
- Supports PoE power up to 15.4W for each PoE port
- Supports PoE power up to 53W for all PoE ports
- Supports PoE IEEE 802.3af compliant PDs
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full-duplex Mode and backpressure for Half-duplex Mode
- 8K entry MAC address table of the TL-SG1008P with auto-learning and auto-aging
- LED indicators for monitoring power, link, activity and speed
- External power adapter supply
TL-SG1008P DatasheetPDF, 826K, 3 pages