This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite SmartPro 1000RM2U UPS Item # 147555
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The SMART1000RM2U SmartPro 120V 1kVA 800W Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data.
- Ideal for backing up servers and network storage devices, the SMART1000RM2U switches to 1kVA/800W battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.
- Four of the six NEMA 5-15R outlets may be switched off remotely to reboot equipment or shed nonessential loads to maximize battery backup time for mission-critical equipment.
- The internal battery provides 15 minutes of support at half load (400W) and 5.3 minutes at full load (800W).
- A front-panel LCD screen lets you monitor important data, such as load level, power factor, voltage, battery charge and estimated runtimes.Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains 120V nominal output over an input range of 83V to 147V without using battery power.
- EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage.
- A 570-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges.
- With Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via free download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert, the SMART1000RM2U enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure.
|Alarm||On Battery; Overload; Low Battery|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||5.30 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||15 Minute|
|battery type||Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Certifications & Standards||UL1778 (USA), cUL (Canada), FCC Class B (emissions), NOM (Mexico), Conforms to IEEE 587 / ANSI C62.41 specifications|
|cord length||10 feet|
|dimensions||3.5"H x 17.5"W x 13.5"D|
|Emergency Power OFF||Yes|
|Frequency Provided||60 Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Load Capacity (VA)||1000 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||800 W|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||4 Hour|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||104°F (40°C)|
|Network Management||SNMP Manageable|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Receptacles||6 x NEMA 5-15R|
|software included||PowerAlert Software|
|Total Number of Expansion Slots||1|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Waveform Type||Sine Wave|
|Weight (Approximate)||35.40 lb|
|What's Included||SMART1000RM2U UPS System; PowerAlert Software CD; Serial & EPO Cabling; 4 x Post Rackmount Installation Kit; Instruction Manual|
|Show More ▾|