This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
CyberPower® Uninterruptible 600-Watt 9-Outlet Power Supply, CP1000AVRLCD Item # 163795
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Features automatic voltage regulation (AVR). Ensures that your electronics are supplied AC power that is clean and stable.
- LCD diagnostic display allows you to view status details in real time. Display can be mounted where it's easily visible.
- Diagnostics include: automatic voltage regulation, input voltage level, output voltage level, battery capacity, estimated runtime, load level, output power frequency, on battery backup, overload condition, wiring fault, and silent mode.
- Includes software (compatible with Windows PCs). Monitors line AC power and safely shuts down your system if there's a power outage, automatically saving and closing any open files.
- UPS offers advanced lightning protection. Guards against power surges, spikes, sags, brownouts and other power abnormalities.
- Equipped with a RJ-11/RJ-45 combo port. Protects against surges on a phone/fax/modem line or a network/DSL line.
- Includes protection for a cable TV, satellite TV or cable modem line via an RG-6 coaxial connection. UPS can also be used to protect other electronics such as a monitor, printer, scanner, speakers, fax machine, CD/DVD player and iPod.
- 9 grounded 110-volt AC outlets. 5 outlets have battery backup and surge protection, 4 have surge protection only.
- Circuit breaker protects against overloads. Audible alarm sounds when the unit is running on battery power, or when it overloads or has low power.
- Under half load (300 watts), the UPS can supply backup power for 7 minutes; under full load (600 watts), for 2 minutes.
- USB port is compatible with power-management and shutdown features of Windows®, Mac and Linux.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 3-year limited and $350,000 connected-equipment warranties.
|average charging time||8 hours|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||2 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||9 Minute|
|battery type||Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|Certifications & Standards||UL1778; cUL 107 5th; FCC Class B|
|coaxial cable line protection||yes|
|connected equipment warranty||$350,000|
|cord length||6 feet|
|Dataline Protection||RJ-45; RJ-11; Coax|
|dimensions||8.75"H x 4.25"W x 10.5"D|
|EMI/RFI noise reduction||yes|
|fax/phone line protection||yes|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Input Voltage Range||90 V AC - 140 V AC|
|joule rating||1080 joules|
|Load Capacity (VA)||1000 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||600 W|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||8 Hour|
|mounting hardware included||no|
|Number of Batteries||1|
|number of outlets||9|
|number of outlets with battery backup||5|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|ports||1 serial; 1 USB|
|Product Line||Intelligent LCD|
|protection status indication||yes|
|Receptacles||9 x NEMA 5-15R|
|software included||PowerPanel Personal Edition Software|
|Status Indicators||Power On; Wiring Fault|
|Surge Energy Rating||1080 J|
|Switching Time||4 ms|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||15 lb|
|What's Included||Intelligent LCD CP1000AVRLCD 1000VA Tower UPS; User's Manual; USB cable; Software Download Card; Registration Information Card|
|Show More ▾|
Essential Battery Backup & Surge Protection1
For desktop computers, workstations, SOHO networks & more:
1 The product images and specifications shown represent the latest CP1000AVRLCD model and may not be an exact representation of the current product in stock. CyberPower reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice.