AFS-TEX 2000 Anti-Fatigue Mat, 16" x 24", Slate Gray Item # 177717
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Ideal for those who constantly stand on the job or work without footwear, this anti-fatigue mat helps reduce pressure on the body. The mat is made of thick polyurethane with an anti-fatigue system to cushion and support the feet, and the beveled edging is trip-resistant, so it won't interfere with daily activities.
- Solid, 1-piece polyurethane is thick for lasting support. Ergonomically designed pattern helps keep blood flowing in the feet by encouraging continual foot movement.
- Anti-fatigue system provides comfort while you stand. Reduces strain on the feet, legs, knees and back joints.
- Beveled edging is ADA trip hazard compliant.
- Built-in antimicrobial active ingredients help eliminate bacteria and odors.
- Ergonomically designed print serves as a guide to encourage progressive movement while standing.
- Anti-slip base helps the mat stay in place.
- Unique AFS-TEX Anti-Fatigue formulation for the optimum combination of standing comfort and body support for effective fatigue relief.
- Specifically designed to dramatically reduce the strain on feet, legs knees & back joints caused through prolonged standing.
- Ergonomically designed surface print - acts as a visual cue to encourage movement. Regular movement of the legs and feet helps to stimulate blood flow and increase the body’s metabolism which can significantly enhances fatigue relief.
- Active anti-microbial ingredient to protects the mat from microbial deterioration will not wear away or wash off. Effective 24/7. Ideal for those who like to work without shoes.
- Solid, one-piece 0.7" polyurethane construction guaranteed not to lose body support over time. Anti-slip base for maximum stability in use. Bevelled edging
|floor mat pattern||Ribbed|
|Product Line||AFS-TEX System 2000 Anti-Fatigue Mats|
|Product Type||Entrance Mat|
|size||24 in. X 16 in.|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Sitting vs Standing
SITTING VS STANDINGStanding desks help you stand more - AFS-TEX helps you stand better.
It is widely reported that sitting for long periods of time can have a detrimental effect on health and wellbeing.
By switching to a standing desk, you can reduce some of the problems caused by sitting, but standing on hard floors for long periods can be uncomfortable and tiring, too. AFS-TEX Mats solve this issue.
AFS-TEX Anti-fatigue mats improve user comfort and reduce fatigue compared to standing on a hard floor - and thats not all AFS-TEX mats are designed to do!
- AFS-TEX Mats are active mats
- Comfortable and supportive
- Massage and stretch features
Active Anti-FatigueResearch shows that making small, regular movements increases blood flow to the legs and reduces fatigue.
AFS-TEX mats are ergonomically designed to encourage tiny, subconscious movements - to help you stand at your desk for longer.
AFS-TEX DESIGNSThe design team at AFS-TEX developed the distinct mat shapes, features and embellishments to help activate each anti-fatigue mat user make tiny, subconscious movements.
These movements, although small, can have a significant impact - providing superior fatigue relief fo the standing mat user - when compared to standing still.
It is the shapes and features that make the AFS-TEX range so characteristic, but it's the comfort that AFS-TEX Mat users remember!
AFS-TEX Anti-Fatigue MatsAnti-fatigue mats for active offices
AFS-TEX Anti-Fatigue Mats are ergonomically designed with Standing Desk Users in mind, but have applications in all workplaces and the home.
Using ergonomic principles, the AFS-TEX design team take anti-fatigue mats to the next level; foot massage pods, joint supporting structure, stretch areas, and uneven surfaces all encourage small, regular movements to produce the most comfortable, standing comfort mats you'll ever use!
Sit to Stand and Adjustable DesksFor desks that enable standing and seated work, try the AFS-TEX S2S mat pack.
Designed for sit-to-stand desk users, it combines a top of the range AFS-TEX 5000 standing mat, and bestselling chair mat for a true ergonomic experience.
SUPPORTIVE STRUCTUREThe cushioned mat is comfortable and supportive. The mat will not sink or sag and it holds feet firmly to support joints and improve comfort. It encourages users to make small movements too.
MASSAGE FEATURESThe surface of many AFS-TEX anti-fatigue mats feature unique massage pods and curves. These encourage you to move your feet and make the mat perfect for barefoot work.
UNEVEN SURFACEThe 4000X and 5000X mats are designed to use with standing desks, so their surfaces are not perfectly flat. Surface curves encourage users to move frequently during use, which can increase blood flow for the best anti-fatigue performance.
STRETCH AND FLEXAll AFS-TEX mats have a deep structure, to enable foot flex and stretching of feet, ankles and calves at the side of the mat. Many of the mats in the AFS-TEX range feature cut outs and 'ergo bars' to help with leg stretches.
PATTERNSMost AFS-TEX mats have a patterned surface, either raised, debossed or printed onto the mat. These act as a visual and tactile aid, reminding you to move for the best anti-fatigue experience.
HANGING HOLEA great looking design feature with a purpose: This hole is a practical way to store your AFS-TEX mat while it's not in use. Simply use a hook (like a hangbag hook) on your desk to hang your mat up.
UNUSUAL SHAPESWhile the AFS-TEX range does include traditional anti-fatigue mat shapes, our latest mats are designed to look as extraordinary as the benefits you'll feel when using one.
TACTILE SURFACEThe mat cover is soft, tactile and feels warm underfoot compared to a cold floor. All AFS-TEX anti-fatigue mats have anti-microbial technology built-in to protect the mat surface.
ANTI MICROBIAL TECHNOLOGY
All AFS-TEX products contain a unique anti-microbial additive which is added to the mat and its cover during manufacture.
The additive - FS Bio - protects the mat from microbial deterioration.
As it is incorporated into the mat structure, this anti-microbial protection will no wash off or wear away and lasts the lifetime of the anti-fatigue mat.
AFS-TEX mats take your comfort and wellbeing seriously. So you have peace of mind - particularly if you enjoy working barefoot or share a desk.
ABOUT FLOORTEXLeading Manufacturer of Office Mats
Floortex makes high-quality chair mats and office anti-fatigue mats for the office and home.
The Floortex range offers a choice of mats for every office worker and their workspace. We take into account user needs and budget, to ensure there is an office mat that suits every individual.
As a responsible company, Floortex uses 25% renewable energy during the manufacture of its chair mats. All Floortex chair mats and anti-fatigue mats are recyclable.
- Wide range
- Top-quality materials
- Responsible manufacture
About Floortex Mats
Use an active anti-fatigue mat with your standing desk. Its ergonomic design will help you stand comfortably for longer, so you can get the most from your standing desk.
Use a Floortex chair mat in your office to protect carpet or hard floors from dirt, damage, scratches and scrapes caused by wheeled office chairs.