This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter Converter Cable, 6', Black Item # 204008
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI Adapter Cabler connects a DisplayPort computer to the HDMI port on a monitor, projector or television. With a latching DisplayPort male connector on one end and an HDMI male connector on the other, this cable requires no separate adapter.
- Lets you use your existing HDMI display instead of buying a new DisplayPort monitor.
- Ideal for displaying crystal-clear video on a large monitor or digital sign. This cable supports Ultra High Definition (UHD) video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K), as well as rich, full audio (if your DisplayPort card supports audio passthrough) and HDCP (High-Definition Content Protection).
- This in-line passive adapter is designed for use with Dual-Mode (DP++) DisplayPort graphics cards.
- Gold-plated connectors and contacts ensure excellent conductivity.
- The Displayport plug latches to the port to provide a secure connection.
- Integral strain relief ensures the cable and molded connectors last a long time.
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Connector||20 pin DisplayPort - male|
|Connector (Second End)||19 pin HDMI Type A - male|
|Connector on First End||1 x DisplayPort Male DisplayPort 1.2 Digital Audio/Video|
|Connector on Second End||1 x HDMI Male Digital Audio/Video|
|Device Supported||Audio/Video Device; Monitor; Projector; TV; Graphics Card|
|Supported Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Image Hot Spots
Directly Connect an HDMI Monitor to a DisplayPort 1.2 ComputerThis 6 ft. adapter cable allows you to connect an HDMI monitor to a desktop or laptop computer with DisplayPort 1.2 video output. Simply plug the cable into your DisplayPort computer and your HDMI monitor. You don’t need a separate adapter or device cable.
- Use your current HDMI monitor with your newer DisplayPort
desktop or laptop computer
- Use your HDMI monitor as a secondary display
- Use an HDMI projector with your DisplayPort computer
- Computer with DisplayPort output (full-size DP++ port)
- Monitor with HDMI input
Save Money without Sacrificing Image QualityThis passive adapter cable helps you save money by making your current HDMI monitor compatible with a DisplayPort-equipped computer. High-quality connectors provide maximum conductivity to ensure a clean, consistent video signal.
- HDCP-compliant Ultra HD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (30 Hz), including 1080p
- Support for audio (when DisplayPort source supports audio)
- Requires dual-mode (DP++) DisplayPort compatibility