This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
TP-LINK® 24-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rackmount Switch, TL-SG1024D Item # 241276
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Update your network to Gigabit while protecting your previous investment
- Support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play.
- Supports IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 803.3ab and 802.3x standards. IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex mode and backpressure for half duplex mode alleviates traffic congestion.
- All 24 ports are Gigabit RJ-45 for large file transferring. Compatible with 10Mbps and 100Mbps Ethernet devices.
- Featuring non-blocking switching architecture. TL-SG1024D forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput.
- 10KB jumbo frame, the performance of large files transfers is improved significantly.
- Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device and adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|dimensions||1.7"H x 11.6"W x 7.1"D|
|form factor||Rack-mountable; Desktop|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|maximum data transfer rate||1000 Mbps|
|number of users per network||24|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows XP; Mac OS; Linux; NetWare; UNIX|
|plug and play||yes|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||24 x Gigabit Ethernet Network|
|power source||Power Supply|
|Total Number of Network Ports||24|
|What's Included||TL-SG1024D Ethernet Switch; 1 x Power Cord; User Guide; Mounting screws and two "L" planks|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
What This Product Does
Improve the speed of your office and workgroup network with the TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch. Ideal for offices and workgroups, this switch fits on a standard 13-inch rack for easy installation. It has 24 ports offering connection speeds of up to 1,000 Mbps for your network, perfect for ensuring that graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files and other applications with bandwidth-intensive files are transferred across the network almost instantly.
The TL-SG1024D requires no configuration and can simply be plugged in and used. Auto MDI/MDI-X cable detection on all ports eliminates the need for crossover cable or uplink ports. Each port can be directly connected to a server, hub, router, or switch using a straight or crossover cable, so there's no confusion about port specificity.
Faster Network Response TimesWith non-blocking switching architecture, the TL-SG1024D greatly improves network response times and significantly speeds up the traffic between subnets by forwarding and filtering packets at full wire speed for maximum throughput.
Go Green With Your Ethernet
The TL-SG1024D includes green Ethernet technology and power-saving features to help make your network compatible without compromising performance. The switch automatically powers down the ports that are idle and budgets power output for different Ethernet cable lengths.
Universal System CompatibilityCompatible with all 10, 100, and 1,000 Mbps Ethernet devices, the TL-SG1024D allows you to protect your existing investments while migrating to a faster network. All ports support full- and half-duplex transfer modes for 10/100 Mbps and full-duplex transfer mode for 1,000 Mbps. The TL-SG1024D also supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for full-duplex mode and backpressure for half-duplex transfer mode.
Diagnostic LED Indicators
Diagnostic LEDs on the front panel display information for power, link/activity, and speed, enabling you to quickly detect and correct problems on the network.
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 20%
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 48Gbps Switching Capacity
- 10K Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Store and forward Switching scheme
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps and 1000Mbps hardware.
- Desktop and Rack-mountable design
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
- 24-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rackmount Switch
- Power Cord
- User Guide
TL-SG1024D DatasheetPDF, 328K, 3 pages