3M® 2307 Masking Tape, 1 1/2" x 60 Yd., Natural, Case Of 24 Item # 242984
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
General-purpose masking tape is ideally suited for holding, bundling, sealing, general paint masking and other jobs where a pressure-sensitive tape is required. Rubber adhesive sticks instantly to most surfaces and offers good holding power to help resist lifting or curling. Crepe paper backing conforms over irregular surfaces and around corners. Crepe paper backing resists bleed-through of most paint systems and removes cleanly in one piece.
- Removes clean from powder coated and stainless steel surfaces.
- Withstands temperatures up to 200°F for 1 hour.
- Crepe paper backing with rubber adhesive.
- Good holding power to help resist lifting or curling.
- General purpose masking tape for holding, bundling, sealing or general paint masking.
|Certifications & Standards||ASTM Test MethodD-3330; D-3759; D-3652; ASTM D 6123; D 6123M-97|
|core diameter||3 in.|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
|Show More ▾|