This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
FixMeStick® Virus Removal, For 3 Devices, 1-Year Subscription, USB Flash Drive Item # 264063
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Keep your computer fast, clean, and safe with the world's leading virus removal device.
- With a FixMeStick you don't have to replace your computer.
- By using FixMeStick once a month, you keep your computer, files, and keep your privacy.
- Unlike antivirus software, that works only while your system is running, the FixMeStick reboots your computer using a system on the stick, so it's able to remove the viruses and malware that other antivirus and security programs can't detect.
|memory requirements||512 MB|
|minimum processor compatibility||Pentium 500MHz|
|Product Line||Virus Removal|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10; Windows 8.1; Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows XP|
|Product Type||Antivirus Software Product Key & Box|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Your Key to a Fast and Clean Computer
Easy to UseFixMeStick was designed to be effective and simple.
- No slow down to your computer. No software to install, passwords to remember, or downloading required.
- Updates automatically. FixMeStick will connect to your network and update itself.
- Works before your computer boots to safely remove infections. Today’s viruses sabotage the computers they infect and hide from antivirus software, like a burglar who gets into your house and deactivates your security alarms. The FixMeStick scans before the viruses are running
Works with your Antivirus ProtectionToday's viruses are designed to get past antivirus and even the best software isn't infallible. The FixMeStick removes those viruses that get past your antivirus protection.
- Antivirus software protects your computer, the FixMeStick finds and removes infections that can slip past your antivirus software.
- Antivirus programs works while Windows is running. The FixMeStick works before your system boots to combat malicious software that’s impossible to remove while your computer’s operating system is running.
- Antivirus software is highly recommended for everyday protection. Run the FixMeStick Virus Removal Device once a month for a fast and clean computer.
Uses Multiple Technologies to Find the Most infectionsUsing the FixMeStick Virus Removal Device is like scanning your computer with 10 different antivirus programs at once.
- The FixMeStick device works before your computer boots, removing malware that conventional antivirus software often can’t detect.
- Embedded multi-scanner combines industry-leading technology from Avira, McAfee, and Sophos.
- Now with ScanArray, a network multi-scanner that accesses 7 additional engines over the Internet to achieve up-to-the-second responses to the latest threats.
Everything You Need to Know
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the FixMeStick?The FixMeStick is a computer virus removal device. Because it is an external, hardware based product, it can remove viruses that go undetected by software antivirus programs. The FixMeStick will scan your computer, identify any threats and eliminate them. FixMeStick has its own operating system built into the stick and it can scan everything on your hard drive without using the infected host operating system.
Will the FixMeStick find the specific virus that I have? What if it doesn't?Because there are so many new viruses released every day, no single antivirus company can detect them all. That's why the FixMeStick contains a built-in multi-scanner composed of three of the world's best antivirus engines. These three scanning engines make it extremely difficult for any virus to slip through. If you think the FixMeStick may have missed one, our technical support team will help get the issue resolved.
Why does it work where antivirus software does not?You can’t clean an infected computer using a program running on the infected PC, because the infection is running and will trick the program that tries to remove it. The FixMeStick runs as a separate system and runs while all other programs and infections are not (it does this by rebooting the computer). The infection is not running, and so it can’t interfere when the FixMeStick finds and removes it.
Do I need Internet to use the FixMeStick? Does it work on WiFi networks?You don't need an internet connection to use the FixMeStick, but you do need an internet connection for the FixMeStick to update itself with the latest virus definitions.
Why should I trust the FixMeStick to remove my virus?The FixMeStick is the best way to remove your virus. Independent security experts and government security agencies like the United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team and The Canadian Cyber Incident Response Centre recommend cleaning an infected computer with an external bootable device, like the FixMeStick.
Can I use the FixMeStick on my tablet or smartphone?Unfortunately, the current version of the FixMeStick was not designed to support tablet use. The FixMeStick has been optimized for use laptops and desktops. As tablets become more and more advanced and receive widespread adoption, we know that there will be an increasing demand for a tablet version of the FixMeStick.