TP-LINK® Smart Power Plug, HS105 Item # 309306
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Keeping all of your devices connected is easy with this power plug. The plug can be controlled by an app, allowing you to turn lamps, electronics and appliances on and off at the push of a button — even when you're away from home. This unit also offers effective security, letting you turn on lights at random intervals to make it seem like you're home.
- Use the TP-LINK Smart Power Plug to improve your home security by turning electrical devices like lamps on and off at random intervals to give the appearance that you're home even while you're traveling.
- The plug can be controlled through your existing Wi-Fi with the Kasa app.
- Download the app to your smartphone or tablet for the ability to turn connected devices on and off from anywhere or set schedules around your daily needs.
- Manage your smart plugs from 1 central location so you can easily keep track of all your connected devices.
- The compact housing measures 1.5" thick. Sized to blend in with your outlet and room’s décor without blocking adjacent power sockets.
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|Supported Host Device OS||iOS 8.0 or later, Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later|
|Voice Control||amazon alexa|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Wi-Fi Smart Plug Mini Video
HS105 Wi-Fi Smart Plug Mini
Run the House on Your ScheduleControl electronics from anywhere using your tablet or smartphone with the HS105 Smart Plug Mini. Turn devices on and off, create schedules and set timers using the Kasa app. Away Mode makes it look like you're home when you're not for added security, and the HS105 works with Amazon Alexa to enable voice control. Enjoy peace of mind by checking on your devices remotely and always coming home to a well-lit house. Set connected devices to turn on and off as needed, conserving energy and helping you save on your electricity bill.
- Plugs into any standard wall outlet
- Supports up to 15A of power to devices
- Compatible with Android 4.1 and higher or iOS 9 and higher
- Existing Wi-Fi Network Required
Keep Outlets FreeCompact housing makes the HS105 considerably smaller than other smart plugs. With a thickness of just 1.5 inches, the smart plug blends into your outlet and room décor and won't block adjacent power sockets.
Stay on ScheduleYou can use the HS105 to create schedules for connected electronics based on your daily and weekly routines. Have lamps, fans, and other devices turn on and off automatically at the same time (or different times) each day and night. Scheduling also helps lower your electricty bill by keeping power-hungry devices off when they are not needed.
Feel More SecureAway Mode helps improve your home security by turning electrical devices like lamps on and off at random intervals to give the appearance that you're home even while you're traveling.
Know What's HappeningWith the HS105, you can check to see if connected devices are on or off, even when you're away from home. Enjoy peace of mind by making sure you didn't leave the lights or your iron on. In case you did, switch them off without having to return home. And the smart plug's countdown feature lets you set a timer that switches it off automatically so you can set and forget any connected device.
Control With Your VoiceThe Smart Plug works directly with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to manage your devices through Voice Control. Assign a name to each Smart Plug and communicate each plug by name when making a voice command. You can also create a group for all your smart devices and control them all in one command.
All in OneThe Kasa app works with all TP-Link smart home devices, allowing you to easily control your entire home from any Android or iOS device (iOS 9 or higher or Android 4.1 or higher).
No Hub RequiredThe HS105 works with your existing home Wi-Fi without the need for a separate hub or paid subscription service.
World's #1 Consumer Wi-Fi Brand*Nearly half the people in the world who use Wi-Fi networking products use TP-Link. With over 150,000 products shipped daily, substantial investment in research and development and meticulous in-house design, manufacturing and testing, we’re proud to be the world leader in Wi-Fi.*
*According to latest published IDC Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker Report, Q3 2016 Final Release.
Features & Specifications
- Turn electronics on/off from anywhere with mobile devices using the Kasa app (iOS, Android)
- Compact design blends into your power outlet without blocking adjacent sockets
- Create on/off schedules, timers and countdowns or set to work around dawn and dusk
- Check to see if connected devices are on/off from anywhere for peace of mind
- Switch lights on/off at different times with Away Mode to make it seem like you're home
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control (sold separately)
- Pair with your Nest Thermostat (sold separately) to create custom scenes that run automatically when in Home or Away mode
- Works with the Wi-Fi you already have in your home, no hub or accessories required
- Enjoy a 2-year warranty and 24/7 unlimited technical support