This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Belkin® Home/Office Series Surge Protector With 7 Outlets, 6' Cord Item # 497835
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Belkin Home/Office surge protectors offer a high degree of protection from power surges, power line contamination and voltage spikes.
- Ideal for your small home appliances and everyday household electronics.
- White, sleek, slim design blends seamlessly with today's modern electronics and appliances.
- Offers 7 surge-protected AC outlets with a 6' power cord.
- 15-amp, 1875-watt capacity, with 2320-joule surge protection.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty and a $100,000 connected-equipment warranty.
|cord length||6 ft|
|total system power||1875 W|
|Number Of Power Outlets||7|
|Maximum Spike Voltage||125|
|EMI/RFI Noise Filtration||Yes|
|mounting hardware included||Yes|
|joule rating||2320 Joule|
|Product Type||Surge Protector|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
At a Glance:
- 7 surge-protected outlets
- Provides maximum protection from surges, spikes and lightning strikes
- Advanced power conditioning for optimal performance
- Cord management keeps cables neat and tangle free
- Status indicators let you know equipment is protected
STATUS INDICATORS SHOW WHEN YOU'RE PROTECTED
With the 6-Outlet Pivot-Plug Surge Protector, you will always know whether or not your electronic devices are protected against damaging voltage fluctuations, surges, and spikes. The green "protected" indicator lets you know your equipment is secure, while the red "not grounded" indicator warns you when the electrical wiring is not properly grounded.
PROTECTS AGAINST SPIKES AND FLUCTUATIONS
With the 7 Outlet Home/Office Surge Protector, you never have to worry about power spikes, storms, voltage fluctuations, or transient electricity from damaging your valuable devices. Intelligent built-in voltage sensing circuitry detects and responds to your device's power needs, while safety features, such as thermal fuses that power off your system in the event of a severe occurrence, ensure that your devices are protected.