This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite 24 Port Cat5e Feed-Through Patch Panel Item # 517710
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Tripp Lites 24-Port Cat5e Feed-Through patch panel provides patching without punching down bulk wire to the back of the panel. It fully meets or exceeds Cat5e specifications, working with USOC, T568A, and T568B wiring. 19" width mounts easily in 2-Post Relay Rack, or a Wall-Mount Hinged Rack. Detachable cable management bar keeps patch cables neat and tidy on the back of the panel.
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Compatible Rack Unit||1U|
|Compatible Rack Width||19 in.|
|ports||24 Ethernet (RJ-45); 24 RJ-11|
|Total Number of Ports||24|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|What's Included||24 Port Cat5e Feed-Through Patch Panel; 24-Port Cat5e Feed-Through 1U Patch Panel; Detachable Cable Management Bracket; Package of 24 4" Wire Ties|
Patch Cables for Improved Performance and Efficiency
The N054-024’s front RJ45 ports are clearly numbered so IT managers can easily identify cable runs. For additional reference, blank labels on the front allow ports for custom categorization by network administrators.
Constructed of top-quality materials and a durable, all-metal frame, the N054-024 is built to last. The N054-024 also fully meets or exceeds Cat5e specifications and works with USOC, T568A, and T568B wiring, ensuring compliance with future services and industry standards.
Lifetime Warranty and Environmentally Responsible Design
For peace of mind, the N052-024 comes with a lifetime warranty. As part of Tripp Lite’s commitment to environmental responsibility, the N052-024 is manufactured in compliance with strict RoHS specifications.
- Ideal solution for MDFs or IDFs where quick Cat5 patching changes need to be made
- 24 Cat5e RJ45 ports on both sides of the panel for easy installations
- 19 in. rackmount-ready, 1U (1.75")
- EIA/TIA 2/32 spacing
- Color-coded couplers for EIA/TIA 568A and 568B wiring
- Ports clearly numbered on front to identify cable runs
- Labels on front enable each port to be named for easy reference
- Included cable management bar keeps patch cables tidy
- Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
- UL approved
- RoHS compliant
- Lifetime Warranty