DYMO® LabelManager® 420P High Performance Portable Handheld Label Maker With PC Or Mac® Connection Item # 573666
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
High-performance, portable and rechargeable
- Connect to your PC or Mac® and use DYMO Label Software to design labels on your computer screen. Design labels with barcodes, logos or graphics, or print batches of labels from text in spreadsheet or database files.
- Use as a stand-alone or connect to your PC or Mac®. Can be used with DYMO® Label Software compatible with Windows® XP, Windows® Vista®, Windows® 7, or Mac OS® v10.5.8 or later.
- Large 4-line backlit display shows text effects on screen before you print.
- Improved user interface, quick access keys and plenty of fonts and text effects. Customize your labels with your choice of 8 fonts in 7 different sizes and 10 styles.
|AC adapter included||yes|
|battery type||lithium ion (Li-ion)|
|compatible tapes||DK tape|
|dimensions||8.46"H x 4.35"W x 2.24"D|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|import logos & graphics||yes|
|label tape included||starter-capacuty tape(s)|
|labeler print speed||12 mm/sec|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||180 dpi|
|maximum resolution||180 dpi|
|Media Feeders||1 x manual - 1 roll - Roll (0.75 in)|
|Media Size||0.24"; 0.35"; 0.47"; 0.75"|
|model||Label Manager 420P|
|number of character fonts||8|
|number of characters per line||16|
|number of lines in display||4|
|number of symbols||182|
|number of type sizes||7|
|number of type styles||10|
|PC/Mac compatible||PC; Mac|
|power source||lithium-ion rechargeable batteries|
|repeat printing||20 copies|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
DYMO LabelManager 420P Label Maker
High-Performance Labeling to Stay Agile and OrganizedTackling a tricky project? The highly portable DYMO LabelManager 420P prints versatile labels that make it easy to access files, charts, tools and more. The large keyboard makes it a snap to enter and edit text, while the bright backlit display shows label contents and style before printing. The DYMO LabelManager 420P can also connect to a PC or Mac with the included USB cable for access to powerful editing capabilities including additional fonts, graphics and barcodes.
At a Glance
- Create labels using eight on-board fonts, seven font sizes, ten text styles plus over 200 symbols and clip-art images
- Connects to PC or Mac for additional font, graphic and barcode printing options
- The large four-line backlit graphical display shows formatting and font effects on-screen before you print
- Stores up to 15 frequently used labels and prints up to 10 copies of the same label at once
- Rechargeable battery pack helps save time and money
Organization Made Easy
Multiple Font Sizes and StylesThe flexible DYMO LabelManager 420P comes equipped with a broad range of label customization options, including eight on-board fonts, seven font sizes, ten text styles, and 8 boxes plus underlining.
Six Barcode TypesPowered by a long-lasting and convenient rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack, the label maker saves you the cost and hassle of dealing with traditional batteries. It can also be powered and recharged via the included AC power adapter.
Powerful Customization via Computer ConnectivityThe intuitive ABC keyboard provides fast, single-key access to characters and punctuation for efficient text entry.
Save Time and Money with Rechargeable PowerThe DYMO LabelManager 420P is powered by a convenient rechargeable battery pack, saving you the cost and hassle of dealing with traditional batteries. It can also be powered and recharged via the included AC power adapter.
DYMO D1--The Right Label for the Job
Standard LabelsDYMO D1 labels are created from durable materials that are both water and UV-resistant. Standard D1 labels are ideal for hundreds of tasks around the home or office, such as filing, storage and asset management. They come in a wide variety of colors for easy, at-a-glance coding and organization. These continuous label cassettes allow users to create customized labels of 1/4-1 inches in length.
Vinyl LabelsFor general labeling or extreme conditions, vinyl labels offer moisture, chemical and UV resistance, making them ideal for labeling both indoors and outdoors. Available in the widest range of colors that adhere to key OSHA, ANSI and ISO color standards.
Flexible Nylon LabelsDYMO D1 and IND flexible Nylon labels are perfect for curved or heavily textured surfaces. They are also ideal for flag-marking cables. Their permanent adhesive means they stay stuck once applied. These continuous label cassettes allow users to create customized labels.