Fellowes® Professional Series Back Support, Black Item # 595275
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Support your mid and lower back for optimal working comfort with lower lumbar support! Constructed with memory foam, Fellowes Professional Series Back Support conforms comfortably to your body's natural curvature. It is contoured for a comfortable fit and also helps promote good posture.
- Lower lumbar support with memory foam conforms comfortably to natural body curvature. Lower support includes 3 memory foam sections.
- Mid-spinal support with memory foam. Lower lumbar support with 3 memory foam sections conforms comfortably to natural body curvature.
- Just place the support on your chair, position yourself comfortably and clip the straps in place. Made of soft, breathable fabric for comfort.
- Contoured for a relaxed fit. Fully adjustable design fits most office chairs.
- New and improved Microban® Antimicrobial Protection helps keep product clean.
|dimensions||15"H x 14.5"W x 2"D|
|material||Fabric; Memory Foam|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.13 lb|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Back Support Overview
All Day Comfort and Support
- Sitting in a chair for hours at a time without proper back and foot support can cause back discomfort and pain. If your chair does not adjust to provide proper lumbar support, use a backrest with a foot support to main correct posture.
- Back supports add necessary support that some chairs do not provide and help to correct deficiencies in non-ergonomic chairs
Professional Series Back Support
Enjoy optimal working comfort with the Fellowes® Professional Series™ Back Support. The 2-tiered support system features a mid spinal support for good posture, and a lower lumbar support that conforms to natural body curvature. Innovative Tri-Tachment™ system eliminates the need for readjustment. Memory foam responds to back weight and warmth for custom support. To set-up, place the support on your chair, position yourself comfortably, and clip the straps in place. Fully adjustable design fits most office chairs.