HON® Metro Classic 60"W Computer Desk Credenza, Harvest/Putty
HON Metro Classic is a retro-styled steel desk with up-to-date capabilities. This double pedestal credenza with kneespace can be used alone, or paired with a double pedestal desk and stack-on hutch to create an executive workstation. Accepts a HON 38000 Series hutch.
- Classic retro styling reflects Modernist office designs of the 1960's.
- Enduring, attractive design for organizations seeking excellent performance for the price.
- Includes two box drawers for supplies and two file drawers for documents.
- Pedestals feature Tru-Fit mitered drawer fronts that align precisely when closed.
- Double O-frame pedestal construction is exceptionally sturdy and durable.
- Recessed plastic drawer handles are color-matched to HON core paint colors.
- File drawers have high sides to accept hanging file folders.
- Contract-grade, multi-ply laminate stands up to scratches, spills, stains and boiling liquids.
- End panels feature double-walled construction to resist impact and dampen sound.
- Legs are painted to match desk body
- chrome legs available.
- 1 box drawer and 1 file drawer per pedestal.
- File drawers are full-suspension for safety.
- Features painted monochromatic legs, flush-end panels and drawer pulls.
- Central locking center drawer comes standard with the "One Key" core interchangeable lock core. Keyed-alike cores are ordered separately.
- Articulating keyboard platform can be attached to hold keyboards up to 20"W x 8"D.
- Add a Hon open hutch to the desk to provide additional storage space.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified — meets strict indoor air quality guidelines. Ranked in two tiers: Certified and Gold.
- BIFMA level 2 certified — reduced impact from multiple eco-attributes and/or social attributes. Ranked in three tiers: level 1, 2, or 3.
- Tested to meet ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards - Manufacturer testing has been conducted on this product to meet specific performance requirements and safety standards set forth by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers.
- This product is heavy and/or oversized and may need more than one person to handle.
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.
- Contains Recycled Content - See Specs for Details
|number of drawers
|Tested to meet ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards
|Integrated Electrical Outlet
|raised monitor shelf
|Number of Pedestals
|29-1/2 in. X 60 in. X 24 in.
|Less Harsh Chemicals; Recycled Content
|Eco Label Standard
|SCS Indoor Advantage Gold; BIFMA Level 2
|Post Consumer Recycled Content Percentage
|Total Recycled Content Percentage