Learning Resources Calendar And Weather Pocket Chart, 30 3/4" x 44 1/4", Blue/Yellow, Pre-K - Grade 2 Item # 737211
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Pre-printed cards are a great way to introduce visual learners to the weather
- Fun way to introduce the basics of weather and the calendar.
- Tough vinyl construction offers lasting use.
- Pre-printed, double-sided cards are appealing to visual learners. Includes cards for dates, days of the week, months, years, yesterday, today, tomorrow, holidays and celebrations, weather conditions and seasons.
- Measures 30 3/4" x 44 1/4" for easy viewing from almost anywhere in the classroom.
- Includes 136 heavy-duty cards.
- Recommended for pre-k to grade 2 students.
|age recommendation||3 - 6 years|
|brand name||Learning Resources|
|educational content||calendar; weather; seasons|
|grade||pre-k; kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade|
|Recommended Age||3-6 Year|
|size||30 3/4" x 44 1/4"|
|Skill Learning||Weather; Holiday; Day; Month; Celebration; Season; Week; Calendar|
|What's Included||31 x Date Cards; 7 x Days of the Week Cards; 12 x Month Cards; 10 x Year Cards; 4 x Season Cards; 9 x Weather Cards; 51 x Special Events Cards/Holiday Cards; 12 x Blanks Cards; Activity Guide|
|Show More ▾|