Honeywell 1,500-Watt Digital Ceramic Compact Tower Heater, Dark Gray Item # 758581
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Large LCD and digital controls help you quickly and easily adjust the controls of this compact heater
- Multiple heat settings, time settings and temperature control help you find your heating preferences.
- Programmable thermostat lets you set an exact temperature level.
- Digital controls and a large LCD offer simple adjustments.
- Oscillates to deliver heat around the room.
- Slim design is compact and contemporary to suit your available space.
- Plastic construction is lightweight and built to last.
- Auto-off tipover switch, cool-touch housing and overheat safety protection help safeguard your home or office.
- Permanent dust filter helps keep dust and particles from getting into the unit.
- UL listed for safety.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty.
|automatic safety shut-off||yes|
|Heater Features||Thermostat; Energy Saving; Programmable; Tip-over Cut-off Switch; Cool Touch Housing; Cool Touch Handle; Oscillating; Dust Filter; LCD Display; Overheat Protection|
|heating capacity||5,118 Btu|
|manufacturer||Honeywell International, Inc.|
|number of heat settings||2|
|number of speed settings||1|
|primary material||Plastic Case|
|room coverage||300 square feet|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|wattage||750 - 1,500 watts|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Digital Ceramic Heater Features
- Slim Design
- Heating Element
- Digital Display
- Permanent Filter
- Safety Features
Direct Current Motor Technology allows for slim, modern design.
1500 watt ceramic technology provides comfortable, even room heating and personal warmth.
Digital, top located controls with large temperature display. Easy to set digital controls: 2 heat settings, programmable thermostat, 1-8 hour timer settings
Oscillates for wider area heating.
Permanent dust filter helps prevent dust and particles from entering the heater.
Superior safety features including cool touch housing, tip over and overheat protection.
Is Eco-Friendly - uses reycleable packaging and 3 year limited warranty.
The HCE311V Digital Ceramic Personal Heater from Honeywell keeps you warm and comfortable, has excellent safety features and provides energy efficient operation. Ceramic technology provides quick and even room heating and personal warmth.
- Easy to use digital controls with large temperature display
- 2 heat settings – Max Heat and Energy Saver
- Energy efficient programmable thermostat
- 1-8 hour timer settings
- 360° tip over switch
- Overheat protection
- Cool Touch housing & handle
- Sturdy base
- Quick & easy personal warmth with powerful ceramic heating technology
- Slim, space-saving, modern design fits any home decor
- Wide range oscillation
- Recessed, convenient carrying handle
- Permanent filter helps prevent dust and particles from entering the heater
- Color: Dark Grey
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
Safety MattersThe safety features of our heaters include:
- Cool touch housing
- Tip-Over safety switch, which automatically shuts down the heater in the event that it's tipped over.
- Flame-resistant materials
- Overheat Protection, which ensures that the heater will shut down if it exceeds temperature requirements
- Caution lights to alert you when a heater is turned on
Lower Your Heating Bills with a Honeywell HeaterHoneywell heaters help save you money, because they heat the room you're in — as opposed to heating your whole house. So you get the right level of heat you need, where you need it. This allows you to turn down the thermostat a few degrees, which ultimately can save you up to hundreds in heating costs per year.