This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Honeywell Surround 1,500-Watt Fan-Forced Heater, Black/White Item # 764789
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Heat and speed settings deliver the right amount of heat for your living space
- 3 heat and speed settings and temperature control help you keep your space feeling warm and toasty.
- Easy-to-use manual controls enable simple adjustments.
- 360° radius design delivers heat in all directions at once, so everyone in the room can stay warm. Fan-forced wire heating technology provides efficient heat release.
- Plastic construction is lightweight and portable.
- Overheat safety protection alerts you when the unit is too warm for safe use.
- UL listed for safety.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty.
|automatic safety shut-off||no|
|Heater Features||Thermostat; Cool Touch Handle; Tip-over Cut-off Switch; Overheat Protection|
|heating capacity||5,118 Btu|
|manufacturer||Honeywell International, Inc.|
|number of heat settings||3|
|number of speed settings||3|
|room coverage||300 square feet|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Honeywell 360° Surround Heat Heater
Fan Forced Technology
360° Surround HeatThe Honeywell 360° Surround Heat® Heater utilizes fan forced technology to provide “all around” heat output to quickly fill a small to mid-sized room with cozy warmth.
- 360° Tip-over switch
- 2x overheat protection1
- Cool Touch housing
- Thermal insulated wiring
- Reinforced wire connections
Save Energy without Sacrificing WarmthPortable heaters are a smart and easy way to add warmth to any space.
By turning down your whole house thermostat a few degrees and heating just the room you are in, a portable heater can help you save money - giving you the right level of heat you need, where you need it.
- 1 2x Overheat Protection - overheat sensor & back-up cut off fuse.