This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Vivitar® ActionCam 12.1 Megapixel HD Digital Camera, Silver Item # 783773
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Record video from your outdoor adventures!
- Capture footage such as biking, snow boarding, kayaking and surfing.
- Lightweight and compact.
- 2.0" LCD touchscreen lets you preview and play back videos and photos on the go.
- Digital still mode takes 12.1-megapixel photos.
- CMOS sensor records crisp, 1080p HD video at 30 frames per second.
- Camera is waterproof up to 30' while it remains in its durable plastic case.
- Digital image stabilization prevents shake and vibration distortion to provide smooth, steady video.
- Micro-SD slot lets you add as much storage as needed and easily transfer video to your computer.
- Includes a waterproof case, wireless remote control, helmet and bicycle mounts.
- Lithium-ion battery provides up to 8 hours of recording time. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
|camcorder type||flash memory|
|connector type||USB 1.0|
|digital still shot mode||yes|
|dimensions||3"H x 4"W x 2"D|
|Image Sensor Type||CMOS|
|live TV pause||no|
|maximum record time||8 hours|
|memory card included||no|
|memory cards supported||microSD|
|number of batteries required||1|
|number of input/output ports||2|
|preset picture modes||yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Vivitar® ActionCam 12.1 Megapixel HD Digital Camera, Silver is rated out of 5 by 10.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Stevec from Well worth the money Very satisfied with my purchase. Was going snowmobiling in West Yellowstone and was looking for a GoPro but didn’t want to spend the money. Installed it on my handlebars and was able to video some great footage. Battery life was good. And quality was good.
Date published: 2019-01-14
Rated 2 out of 5 by methinkthat from deceptive description You cannot remotely access footage on line. They deceptively described a remote control device that comes with the product as remote access. It was only after I opened up the product that I realized I had been duped. Not user friendly manual. Might have battery charge or problems retaining a charge.
Date published: 2019-01-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by Patrick from Vivitar Action Cam I bought because I am constantly ruining my cameras on fishing trips. This is a lot like a "Go Pro" but at about a 5th of the price. I have yet to use. Only problem is that I can find no directions to work the 'wrist-watch' styled activator.
Date published: 2018-08-01
Rated 3 out of 5 by dgp1 from Good camera buy not great Good camera but not great. Kinda cumbersome to use.
Date published: 2018-06-20
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Small, but packed with featuresDon't let the size of this action camera fool you, it is full of great features! Capture 12.1 MP photos and record Full HD 1080p video, and watch them on the 2 inch touch preview screen! The DVR786HD has a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery allows you to record up to several minutes of video, so you'll have ample time to capture clips of difficult tricks or your whole ride. It also comes with a waterproof case, so you can take it into the ocean, pool or lake up to 30 feet.
Mount it for footage on the go!The DVR786HD action camera includes various mounts to attach your camera to your bike, car dashboard, or surfboard! Record footage on the go- you'll never have to miss a shot while on the move. The mounts will attach to the waterproof case or the camera itself so you won't have to worry about the weather while you use it.
Wireless remote control allows you to control the camera from anywhereUse the remote control wristband to capture videos and pictures without having to hold onto your camera. Riding your bike and your camera is mounted to your handlebars? No problem! Just click the button on your wrist and start recording in no time. You can take a photo, record and video and turn the camera on and off at the touch of a button.
DVR786HD ManualLearn how to use your action camera!PDF, 1.19MB, 55 pages