3M™ 7200 Stripping Floor Pads, 17" Diameter, Black, Box Of 5
1 / 1
This stripping floor pad helps remove most finish, sealer and contaminants from floor surfaces, including marble and concrete.
- A floor maintenance stripping pad made of nylon and polyester fibers in an open textured, nonwoven construction.
- This product is used with water-based floor finish stripping solutions to remove old soiled floor finishes and sealers.
- Also used to clean heavily soiled hard surface floors such as concrete when used with appropriate cleaning chemicals.
- Designed to strip floor finish from floors prior to refinishing.
- For use on finish-coated flooring such as sheet vinyl, vinyl tile, marble, terrazzo or concrete.
- Exacting manufacturing standards deliver thickness uniformity from edge to edge and pad to pad, resulting in consistent performance without pad wobble or machine vibration.
- Precise center-hole placement and roundness of the pads also contributes to the smooth operation which extends pad life and may help reduce operator fatigue.
- Unique pad design and durable construction offers consistent performance and extended pad life.
- Pads are reversible and will not be significantly affected by water, detergents, or cleaners normally used for floor maintenance.
- Pads may be hosed out using a pressure spray nozzle to remove soil. Pads may be soaked in detergent solution to dissolve caked soil or finish prior to hosing out.
- Designed for use on standard, low speed automatic scrubbers and rotary floor machines (175 - 600 rpm).
- Green Seal certified — reduced environmental impact from an overall lifecycle standpoint.
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.
|Recommended Floor Type
|1 in. X 17 in.
|Less Harsh Chemicals
|Eco Label Standard
|Ready To Ship
|Nylon; Polyester Fiber
More Related Products