This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Safco® Onyx™ Mesh 12-Compartment Literature Organizer, Black Item # 890645
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
12 pockets keep your magazines and brochures neat and organized
- Simple, modern style blends with any office décor. Mesh design adds fashion and lets you see your magazines at a glance.
- Space-saving units can be stacked 2-high. Connector clips are included for simple, convenient stacking.
- Each pocket measures 1 3/4"H x 9 1/2"W x 12 1/4"D.
- Save time — no assembly required.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- GREENGUARD® Certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in Volatile Organic Compounds).
|Compartment Depth||12.25 in.|
|Compartment Height||1.75 in.|
|Compartment Width||9.50 in.|
|dimensions||11 3/10" x 30" x 12 3/5"|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|manufacturer||Safco Products Company|
|number of compartments||12|
|number of pockets||12|
|pocket size||1 3/4"H x 9 1/2"W x 12 1/4"D|
|sheet size||letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|What's Included||Mesh Desktop Organizer; Connector clips|
|Show More ▾|
Safco® Onyx™ Mesh 12-Compartment Literature Organizer, Black is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Radiant from Actually 15 Compartments If you count the top shelf, there are 15 compartments to this literature organizer. It would be helpful if the compartments where a little bigger (in height) but overall okay. Mine arrived dented however :(
Date published: 2018-01-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by NWLA from good buy Great I love it the friends love it for our tracts to be handy for them to help them self doing the week,and what really impress me the most that it came the next day after I order it that night before
Date published: 2014-10-21
Product Q & A