This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
APC® Smart-UPS C 8-Outlet Tower With SmartConnect, 1,500VA/900 Watts, SMC1500C Item # 9365287
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
With 8 outlets, this protective unit is great for small- and medium-size businesses. The tower helps prevent power outages, spikes and surges from corrupting your data, and the SmartConnect function lets you view the status from your phone or tablet.
- Helps provide protection for your important equipment. Safeguards against outages, surges and spikes.
- 6' cord provides extended reach when needed.
- 8 surge-protected outlets let you plug in multiple devices.
- Cloud-enabled SmartConnect allows you to monitor status updates over the Internet using your mobile device. Delivers automatic notifications, firmware updates and advanced support.
- Bright, easy-to-read LCD provides intuitive navigation keys and real-time status updates.
- PowerChute Business Edition software helps ensure safe shutdown should an extended outage take place.
- Pure sine wave output offers compatibility for active Power Factor Corrected servers and sensitive electronics. Keeps voltages at a safe level thanks to Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR).
- Green mode uses less battery power for efficient operation. Helps predict when the battery will need to be replaced.
- UL listed for safety.
- Backed by the manufacturer's $150,000 connected-equipment guarantee. 3-year limited warranty on the unit and 2-year limited warranty on the battery.
- 1,500VA and 900-watt capacity.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency
|Application/Usage||Server; POS Terminal; Router; Switch; Network Hub; Network Device|
|average charging time||3 hours|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||7.80 Minute|
|brand name||APC by Schneider Electric|
|coaxial cable line protection||no|
|connected equipment warranty||$150,000|
|cord length||6 feet|
|dimensions||8.62"H x 6.73"W x 17.28"D|
|EMI/RFI noise reduction||yes|
|fax/phone line protection||no|
|Frequency Provided||50/60 Hz ± 3Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15P|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Input Voltage Range||85 V AC - 136 V AC|
|joule rating||680 joules|
|Load Capacity (VA)||1500 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||900 W|
|manufacturer||APC by Schneider Electric|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||3 Hour|
|mounting hardware included||no|
|number of outlets||8|
|number of outlets with battery backup||8|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC; 110 V AC; 127 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|protection status indication||yes|
|Receptacles||8 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Switching Time||10 ms|
|Switchover Time||6 ms|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Waveform Type||Sine Wave|
|Weight (Approximate)||44.31 lb|
|What's Included||Smart-UPS SMC1500C 1500VA Desktop UPS; CD with Software; Documentation CD; USB Cable|
|Show More ▾|
Connected Smart-UPS SMC1500C
/ 900W Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- APC Smart Connect is the first cloud-enabled UPS for distributed IT. View the status of your UPS on a secure portal via any internet connected device, receive notifications, firmware updates and more
- 1 Additional Year of Battery Warranty for FREE when you connect and register your Smart-UPS with SmartConnect (see below "Getting Started is Easy…" for connection process)
- 8 Total Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets
- Pure sine wave output while on battery provides the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) adjusts high and low voltages to a safe level, ensuring your equipment had reliable power and preserving the life of the battery
Connected Smart-UPS The First Cloud Enabled UPS For Distributed IT OverviewAPC SmartConnect makes the legendary Smart-UPS more adaptable and easier to deploy than ever before, enabling you to view the status of your UPS through a secure web portal.
Why use APC SmartConnect?
Connected Smart-UPS support remote monitoring through a secure web portal, so you can always be up to date on the status of your power infrastructure.
Maximize the life span of the UPS and protect your investment with proactive alerts for firmware upgrade, device maintenance, and protection.
Smart-UPS models with SmartConnect are cloud-enabled and have a built-in Ethernet port, making it easy and cost effective to monitor your UPS online.
Our simple web interface is designed to support both system administrators and non-tech users alike, with clear notifications in plain language.
Getting Started is EasyOne Additional Year of Battery Warranty for FREE when you connect and register your Smart-UPS with SmartConnect
FAQWho are Connected Smart-UPS for?
Connected Smart-UPS are for small to medium businesses who do not have the time or resources to monitor their UPS devices. Through the cloud connection we are able to provide timely, pro-active information and provide enhanced levels of support.
Where should Connected Smart-UPS be used?
Distributed IT environments or edge computing applications where there is a need for UPS device monitoring.
Yes, APC SmartConnect is compatible and has seamless integration with leading RMM solutions (Kaseya VSA and ConnectWise Automate), so you can manage customer portfolios from a single platform.
Yes. The UPS includes a CD with PowerChute Business Edition software. This software provides safe shutdown in the event of an extended power outage while preventing data corruption. It also allows you to monitor your equipment’s energy consumption.