APC BR1350MS Back-UPS Pro 10-Outlet UPS, 1,350VA/810 Watts Item # 6722086
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
When disaster strikes, this UPS is there to keep your devices up and running properly. The 10 surge-protected outlets allow multiple devices to be plugged in at once, preventing power outages or spikes from damaging your electronics.
- Helps protect your electronic equipment from outages, surges and spikes.
- 10 surge-protected outlets, including 6 with battery backup.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects voltage fluctuations through brownouts and overvoltages. Features Automatic Diagnostic Testing.
- Sine Wave power offers enhanced performance for extended life of PC and electronic devices. Allows compatibility with Active Power Factor Correction power supplies.
- Integrated Type-C and Type-A USB ports allow simple charging of smartphones, tablets and more.
- LCD provides a clear view of the UPS status.
- PowerChute Software for power management and protection during outages. Features include restarting the system, customization of settings, minimizing work disruptions and monitoring power and battery status.
- User-replaceable and hot-swappable batteries.
- Includes a Pro Tower and a USB cable.
- Backed by the manufacturer's $250,000 connected-equipment guarantee.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
|cord length||6 ft|
|Battery Run Time||4 min|
|EMI/RFI Noise Filtration||Yes|
|mounting hardware included||No|
|total system power||810 W|
|Number Of Power Outlets||10|
|Charge Time (Approx)||16 hr|
|dimensions||10 6/25 in. X 3 47/50 in. X 14 49/100 in.|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|Product Type||Rack-Mounted Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)|
|Input Voltage Range||88|
|Typical Battery Recharge Time||57600|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Waveform Type||Sine Wave|
|Show More ▾|
- APC Back-UPS Pro Tower 1350VA
- USB cable
- User manual
Automatic Voltage Regulation & Surge ProtectionThe BR1350MS UPS protects connected devices from dangerous surges or spikes in voltage. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) technology consistently maintains safe voltage conditions without draining the battery, saving backup run time for power outages. The BR1350MS also provides 1Gb dataline surge and spike protection for telephone, Ethernet, and coaxial cable connections.
Ideal for high performance devices such as:
Back-UPS Pro provides premium battery backup and surge protection for your critical devicesBattery Backup & Surge Protection
Guaranteed protection and battery backup power for your valuable electronics, ensuring they remain safe from dangerous power disturbances
True sinewave output ensures your PC stays connected during an outage allowing you to finish working or continue gaming.
Maintains safe voltage conditions without using backup battery power, saving backup runtime for outages when you need it.
Ensures electronics that have active PFC power requirements will not unexpectedly shut down when switching from utility power
to battery power during an outage.
Prevents dangerous surges traveling along datalines from damaging your equipment.
6 outlets provide battery backup power and surge protection and 4 additional outlets offer surge protection only.
Allows user to easily and quickly exchange the UPS batteries and without having to turn it off, keeping the equipment protected at all times.
Provides quick and easy information on the utility and UPS status.
The certification ensures that products are independently certified as highly energy efficient, which will save money year after year.