This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Plantronics® EncorePro Monaural Over-The-Head Headset, HW510V, Black, 89435-01 Item # 967331
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Provide consistently clear conversations throughout your call center
- Compatible with PCs and desk phones with Plantronics audio processors. Connects to PCs via a USB connector.
- Soft foam ear cushions and an adjustable fit offer comfortable wearing.
- Laser-welded and made with metal joints for durability.
- Flexible microphone with visual and tactile positioning guides helps you find the best position for clear conversations.
- Wideband audio delivers crisp, rich sound to help reduce listening fatigue.
- SoundGuard technology helps protect your ears from noise spikes, limiting sounds above 118dBA.
- Helps meet OSHA and Noise at Work regulations.
- Quick Disconnect feature detects when the headset is disconnected for walk-away convenience.
- Voice tube keeps your vocals clear in quieter environments.
|Earpiece Design||over the head|
|Headphone Features||Comfortable; Flexible Microphone; Durable; Quick Disconnect|
|quick disconnect feature||yes|
|Volume Limiting Function||Yes|
|warranty length||2-Year Limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.76 oz|
|Show More ▾|
Plantronics® EncorePro Monaural Over-The-Head Headset, HW510V, Black, 89435-01 is rated out of 5 by 21.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Rompre77 from Painful These are provided at the call center I work at. The sound quality is nice but they are quite painful to wear. I am not a fan of on the ear head phones in general and these ones seem extra snug (I have an average size head). By the end of my shift my ears hurt so bad that I want to cry most days. I am currently searching for something less painful.
Date published: 2019-03-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by PerryA from Get's the Job done, Right. The sound quality is superior to many other products we've tested with our new VOIP High Definition phone system. My users are delighted with the sound canceling which delivers an audio atmosphere as if my users are in a quite office and delivered the ability to concentrate closely on the conversation. The foam ear pieces (520) delivers ultimate comfort, allowing my users to be on the phone for hours without stress or discomfort.
Date published: 2018-08-28
Rated 1 out of 5 by jayh from microphone is terrible, product is useless. you can hear very well, buy no one can hear you speak
Date published: 2018-08-20
Rated 2 out of 5 by CFarley from Not impressed with durability I was searching for a durable headset for a call center environment. So far we have had two stop playing audio, one had the plastic housing for the adjustable over the head piece crack, and one had the thin wire rip out. Oh, and one had the buttons installed backwards, so hang up is mute and mute is hang up. So 1 in 10 have had problems in 4 months of use. I am pursuing warranty replacements but the hassle of it is an additional annoyance.
Date published: 2018-06-11