This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Epson® C13S041079 Photo Paper, A2, 16 17/32" x 23 25/64", 30 Sheets Item # 143781
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- The matte finish gives lesser glare and gloss but high-quality image results
- The shinier smooth coated paper produces professional images
- Due to the high efficiency of liquid ink spray onto paper, inkjet printer produces great images
|sheets per ream/pack||30|
|reams per case||1|
|Sold as a Case||No|
|Sold as a Pallet||No|
|paper brightness (US)||90|
|printer compatibility||Inkjet Printer|
|print technology||Inkjet Printer/Copier/Fax|
|manufacturer||EPSON AMERICA INC.|
|Product Type||Inkjet Printer Paper|
|Total Number Of Reams||1|
|total number of sheets||30|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
- Matte coated, single-sided ink jet paper with a smooth finish
- Perfect for newsletters, proposals and flyers with photos
- For colorful graphic images and razor sharp black text
- Guaranteed to work with ALL ink jet printers
- Long lasting prints — preserve your treasured memories
- Available in a variety of sizes — find the perfect paper for your project
- Backed by Epson's Satisfaction Guarantee
Presentation Paper Matte is a bright white, coated paper ideal for printing newsletter, flyers, reports or special presentations containing photos or graphics. Its smooth matte finish means you get bright colors and dark text.
Be worry-free with quality, consistent, Epson specialty papers
Special Coating. Vibrant Color.
Brilliant results every time.
Whether you're printing a cherished family photo, important business document, internet page or T-shirt transfer, Epson's wide selection of specialty papers are more than just regular paper. When partnered with Epson printers and ink, they deliver consistently brilliant print quality.
Epson Specialty Papers - Always Instant-dry & Smudge Resistant
Touchable prints straight from the printer.
When Epson papers and ink meet, they become instantly inseparable. Once your print hits the paper tray, it's ready!
Long Lasting Prints
Preserve your treasured memories.
Prints that last up to 200 years in an album or up to 100 years in a picture frame. Epson paper makes it happen in collaboration with Epson inks and printers.1
Prints that won't jam.
Epson papers are engineered to work smoothly each time you print and work reliably in all brands of Ink Jet printers. No skewing. No jamming. No worries.
Superior quality Epson specialty papers - not your ordinary paper!
Engineered for Outstanding Prints
Up to 8 layers in every sheet.
Epson specialty papers are comprised of 4 to 8 layers per sheet. These layers work together to absorb the ink, lock in the vibrant colors and give you the instant-dry prints, superior-quality prints that you expect.
Feel the Quality
The thickness you expect.
Extraordinary photos and presentations are about the whole experience. With Epson specialty papers you not only see great imagery, you can feel the high-quality of the paper.
Hassle-free Paper Handling
Prints won't get jammed.
Epson engineers choose only the finest materials for the Epson line of specialty papers that reduce paper dust and paper curl, which can cause jamming. Combined with precision cutting technology for clean paper edges, Epson hassle-free papers feed smoothly through your printer.
Specialty paper for every print project.
Epson carries a wide range of specialty papers for all your printing needs, from photos and presentations to invitations, T-shirt transfers and more.
Tested for Reliability
Expert engineers take the anxiety out of printing.
Up to 100,000 sheets are tested before Epson engineers certify a paper for the Epson brand. Plus we test other brands of Ink Jet printers to offer you the convenience of one great paper for all of your Ink Jet printing needs.
Features and Benefits
|Ultra-smooth matte finish||Photo quality images and razor, sharp text|
|Bright White||Accentuates highlights|
|Medium Weight||Can be used for a variety of applications|
Permanence rating for Epson prints framed under glassPDF, 229K, 1 page
Epson Ink and Paper Compatibility GuidePDF, 80K, 1 page
- 1 Based on accelerated testing of prints displayed under glass in indoor display or album conditions. Actual print stability will vary according to media, printed image, display or album conditions, light intensity, temperature, humidity and atmospheric conditions. Epson does not guarantee the longevity of prints. For maximum print life, display all prints under glass or UV filter or properly store them.