This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
StarTech.com USB to VGA External Video Card Multi Monitor Adapter Item # 214567
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Add a high-resolution (1920x1200) external VGA output to your desktop or laptop computer, using an available USB 2.0 port.
- Mirror your primary display and show the same image on both screens, or extend your desktop to double your workspace.
- Small form factor.
- Create multiple VGA connections without having to open the computer case to add extra video cards.
- Use up to 4 additional (5 total) USB2VGAE3 USB video adapters. Sold separtely.
|Certifications & Standards||CE; FCC|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Memory Technology||DDR SDRAM|
|onboard memory||32 MB|
|operating system compatibility||Operating System(s):Windows 7 (32/64bit); Windows Vista(32/64); Windows XP(32/64)|
|ports||1 VGA out|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.82 oz|
|Show More ▾|
StarTech.com USB to VGA External Video Card Multi Monitor Adapter is rated out of 5 by 9.
Rated 5 out of 5 by wilber from several adapters I use 4 of these on 2 computers with a 6 screen setup and all work with no issues and have for several years. Much easier to setup and use than fooling with opening the computer and attempting to install multi monitor video cards (believe me I have tried) and way less expensive.
Date published: 2019-02-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jennifer from Works great for two monitors I wanted to use two monitors with my laptop and a friend suggested this product. It was really easy to set up and works great.
Date published: 2016-12-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by Max30 from Works great, but don't, touch your touch screen Does what it's supposed to do, just one possible bug in the latest software that can cause a problem for you. If you have a touch screen computer, don't touch the screen on your computer, because the mouse arrow or pointer (whatever it's called) Will disappear. It disappears on my windows 10 computer as it is intended to do when you use the touch screen, then comes back when you use the mouse again. However the pointer or arrow will not return on a non touch screen monitor that is hooked up to your computer using this product, and I had to restore the computer and reinstall the software to fix the problem since that's the only way I knew how to. So if you don't want to do a bunch of unnecessary work, don't touch your touch screen on your laptop, notebok, or tablet, while using this product if you have the same problem I do, other than that works great.
Date published: 2016-09-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by msutton from Perfect I am not an it person. Simply read on line how to easily hook up a second monitor to my home computer. Person recommended using an external USB VGA adapter. I made sure the connection would work with my monitor, purchased adapter, hooked up, setup and everything worked perfect. Couldn't have been easier. Perfect.
Date published: 2016-06-26
StarTech.com USB to VGA External Video Card Multi Monitor Adapter 1920x1200
- Compact, USB powered USB to VGA adapter provides the easiest way add a secondary or additional display to your PC
- Completely external graphics card offers a simple USB to VGA upgrade solution saving the cost and hassle of upgrading the internal video card on your system
- The ability to use multiple USB video adapters (up to five) provides a scalable display configuration for future expansion
- Optimal resolution for this USB video card is 1440x900 (higher resolutions supported) and ideal for use with 17" to 19" monitors or smaller
- USB to VGA adapter Works with desktop and laptop computers
- Includes easy to use software that allows for, multi-display management and EDID monitor detection for increased compatibility with displays
- No power adapter required
- Simple installation
USB-to-VGA Multi Monitor External Video AdapterConnect a VGA monitor for an extended desktop multi-monitor USB solutionAdd an extra VGA port to your desktop or laptop computer in minutes. Our external USB-to-VGA solution allows you to enjoy multiple monitor efficiency without opening your computer case. The USB2VGAE2 USB external video card is ideal for office applications and simple web browsing. See below for our full selection of our USB Display Adapters to meet the needs of different applications.
Top Buying Reasons:
- External USB-to-VGA video card solution
- Connect an extra VGA monitor in minutes
- Add workspace for office applications or simple browsing
- Increase productivity with multiple monitors
2. Connect an extra VGA monitor in minutes
- Install drivers: Insert the Driver CD or download the latest drivers from Startech.com, follow the on-screen instructions
- Restart your computer: While your computer re-starts connect the VGA cable from your secondary monitor to the USB-to-VGA adapter
- Connect adapter and enjoy your new desktop real estate: Once windows has fully re-loaded plug the USB video adapter and follow the on-screen instructions and enjoy your new desktop real estate
3. Add workspace for office applications or simple browsing
- Ideal for word processing, spreadsheets and simple web browsing
- Leave your primary display for the performance demanding applications i.e. video playback or games
- Up to 5 displays can be added (5 USB2VGAE2 adapters needed)
- Multiple monitors have consistently proven to increase productivity and efficiency
- Run multiple applications on different screens
- Can be used on VGA monitors and/or VGA projectors