This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
APC® Smart-UPS 6-Outlet Rack-Mount Uninterruptible Power Supply, 1,440VA/1,000 Watts, SMT1500RM2UC Item # 243314
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Critical digital information can be lost by an unexpected problem in the local electrical grid. Shield yourself against costly accidents by connecting your hardware to this uninterruptible power supply, so you have an opportunity to save and backup data before it's lost.
- Provides backup power for mission-critical hardware, such as servers, to keep them going until the local power can be restored.
- 8' cord allows flexible placement.
- 6 battery- and surge-protected outlets help make sure your valuable electronic devices are shielded against spikes and surges in power. 3 outlets can be controlled separately for discrete rebooting of hung devices and noncritical load shedding.
- 680 joules, 1,000 watts and 1,440VA capacity helps provide added peace of mind.
- Cloud monitoring allows you to check the status of your devices from almost any Internet-connected device.
- LCD interface provides fast, easy-to-read status updates at a glance.
- Smart battery management provides an estimated month and year of battery failure.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) adjusts high and low voltage to a safe level.
- Backed by the manufacturer's $150,000 connected-equipment guarantee.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency
|average charging time||3 hours|
|coaxial cable line protection||no|
|connected equipment warranty||$150,000|
|cord length||8 feet|
|dimensions||3.39" H x 17" W x 18.78" D|
|EMI/RFI noise reduction||no|
|fax/phone line protection||no|
|Frequency Provided||50/60 Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15P|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Input Voltage Range||82 V AC - 144 V AC|
|joule rating||680 joules|
|Load Capacity (VA)||1500 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||1000 W|
|manufacturer||APC by Schneider Electric|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||3 Hour|
|mounting hardware included||yes|
|number of outlets||6|
|number of outlets with battery backup||6|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC; 110 V AC; 127 V AC|
|protection status indication||yes|
|Switching Time||10 ms|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Waveform Type||Sine Wave|
|Weight (Approximate)||58.42 lb|
|What's Included||Smart-UPS 1500VA LCD RM 2U 120V with SmartConnect; CD with software; Documentation CD; Smart UPS Signalling RS-232 Cable; USB cable|
|Show More ▾|
Smart-UPS SMT1500RM2UC with APC SmartConnect, 2U, Rackmountable, 1440VA/1000W
/ 1000W Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- APC Smart Connect is the first cloud-enabled UPS for distributed IT. View the status of your UPS on a secure portal via any internet connected device, receive notifications, firmware updates and more
- 1 Additional Year of Battery Warranty for FREE when you connect and register your Smart-UPS with SmartConnect (see below "Getting Started is Easy…" for connection process)
- 6 Total Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets
- Pure sine wave output while on battery provides the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) adjusts high and low voltages to a safe level, ensuring your equipment had reliable power and preserving the life of the battery
Next Generation of Smart-UPS
An Overview of Smart-UPS and the SmartConnect AppAPC SmartConnect makes Smart-UPS more adaptable and easier to deploy than ever before, enabling you to view the status of your UPS through a secure web portal. Through this intuitive remote management interface, you’ll receive automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support; providing you with added value – and more importantly – added peace of mind.
Why use APC SmartConnect?
Secure, remote monitoringConnected Smart-UPS support remote monitoring through a secure web portal, so you can always be up to date on the status of your power infrastructure.
Proactive lifecycle alertsMaximize the life span of the UPS and protect your investment with proactive alerts for firmware upgrade, device maintenance, and warranty protection.
Cloud enabled as standardSmart-UPS models with SmartConnect are cloud-enabled and have a built-in Ethernet port, making it easy and cost effective to monitor your UPS online.
Simple to Use InterfaceOur simple web interface is designed to support both system administrators and non-tech users alike, with clear notifications in plain language.
Getting Started is EasyOne Additional Year of Battery Warranty for FREE when you connect and register your Smart-UPS with SmartConnect
FAQWho are Connected Smart-UPS for?
Connected Smart-UPS are for small to medium businesses who do not have the time or resources to monitor their UPS devices but understand the importance of doing so, or who have trusted a Partner with this task.
Is APC SmartConnect compatible with RMMs?
Yes, APC SmartConnect is compatible and has seamless integration with leading RMM solutions (Kaseya VSA™ and ConnectWise Automate™), so the APC UPS and customer IT can be monitored from a single platform.
What if I need a solution for an environment with more than 25 racks?
Our vendor-neutral cloud-based software, Ecostruxure IT, monitors critical equipment and delivers insights and smart alarms directly to your smartphone, making it ideal for customers requiring visibility into UPS, cooling, power and more.
What do switchable outlet groups allow me to do?
Switchable outlet groups provide greater control, allowing you to reboot hung devices, program sequenced on-and-off and non-critical load shedding of equipment.
Does this UPS come with PowerChute software?
Yes. The UPS includes a CD with PowerChute Business Edition software. This software provides safe shutdown in the event of an extended power outage while preventing data corruption. It also allows you to monitor your equipment’s energy consumption.