This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
StarTech.com 4 Port Black SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Hub Item # 247075
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Add four external SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports from a single USB connection. The ST4300USB3 4-Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Hub allows you to add 4 additional USB 3.0 ports from a single USB 3.0 connection to the host computer system.Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.x standards, this USB 3.0 hub still supports older USB devices and can also be used as a hub on older systems that do not have USB 3.0 ports.With the capability to mix and match USB 3.0/2.0/1.x devices and be used with or without the included external power adapter, this hub offers the best of versatility and portability.
|Host Interface||USB Type B|
|ports||4 USB 3.0|
|Total Number of USB Ports||4|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.94 oz|
|What's Included||4 Port Black SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Hub; Power Adapter|
|Show More ▾|
Add four external SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports from a single USB connection
- Connect USB 3.0 and older USB devices simultaneously at their respective maximum speeds with USB 2.0/1.x backward compatibility
- Connect high powered USB devices with the included external power adapter, or simply use as a bus-powered hub
- our USB type A ports that can each be accessed simultaneously
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 compliant, with data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.0/1.1 specifications and devices
Connect USB 3.0 and older USB devices simultaneously at their respective maximum speeds with USB 2.0/1.x backward compatibilityThe ST4300USB3 4-Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Hub allows you to add 4 additional USB 3.0 ports from a single USB 3.0 connection to the host computer system.
- Expand your system USB 3.0 capabilities with additional ports
- Make hard to access USB ports more accessible, by being able to position the hub anywhere the cable will reach
- Extend the range of a USB device by having the hub act as a mid-point repeater