This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
APC® Smart-UPS With SmartConnect 6-Outlet Uninterruptible Power Supply, 750VA/500 Watts, SMT750RM2UC Item # 361456
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Help protect your valuable networking devices from power surges and spikes with this UPS. The cloud-enabled UPS makes it easy to monitor the power infrastructure from nearly any Internet-connected device, while the 6 battery backup and surge-protected outlets shield routers, servers, switches and more.
- Cloud-enabled UPS helps protect your company's servers, switches, routers and networking devices from harmful power conditions, such as spikes and surges.
- Includes rails and hardware for rack mounting.
- 8' power cord for simple placement in your network rack.
- 6 battery-backed and surge-protected outlets.
- AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation) helps adjust low and high voltages to a safe level to protect your equipment.
- Cloud monitoring feature allows you to check in on the status of the UPS from any connected device. Remotely monitor your power infrastructure from almost anywhere in the world with the help of proactive advice and life cycle recommendations.
- LCD interface provides status updates and enables easy-to-use operation.
- Smart-UPS green mode helps conserve energy.
- PowerChute software helps ensure a safe system shutdown in the event of a power failure.
- 750 volt-amp and 500-watt capacity.
- Backed by the manufacturer's $150,000 equipment protection policy. Also backed by the manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty (parts) and the 2-year limited warranty on the battery.
|average charging time||3 hours|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||5 Minute|
|coaxial cable line protection||no|
|connected equipment warranty||$150,000|
|cord length||8 feet|
|dimensions||3.39"H x 17"W x 16.1"D|
|EMI/RFI noise reduction||no|
|fax/phone line protection||no|
|Frequency Provided||50/60 Hz ± 3Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Input Voltage Range||75 V AC - 154 V AC|
|joule rating||680 joules|
|Load Capacity (VA)||750 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||500 W|
|manufacturer||APC by Schneider Electric|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||3 Hour|
|mounting hardware included||yes|
|number of outlets||6|
|number of outlets with battery backup||6|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|protection status indication||yes|
|Receptacles||6 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Switching Time||10 ms|
|Switchover Time||6 ms|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Waveform Type||Sine Wave|
|Weight (Approximate)||39.02 lb|
|What's Included||Smart-UPS 750VA RM 2U 120V with SmartConnect; CD with Software; Documentation CD; Installation Guide; Rack Mounting Dupport Rails; Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable; USB Cable|
|Show More ▾|
APC by Schneider Electric Smart-UPS SMT750RM2UC with APC SmartConnect
- 750VA /
500W Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- APC Smart Connect is the first cloud-enabled UPS for distributed IT. View the status of your UPS on a secure portal via any internet connected device, receive notifications, firmware updates and more
- 1 Additional Year of Battery Warranty for FREE when you connect and register your Smart-UPS with SmartConnect (see below "Getting Started is Easy…" for connection process)
- 6 Total Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets
- Pure sine wave output while on battery provides the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) adjusts high and low voltages to a safe level, ensuring your equipment had reliable power and preserving the life of the battery
Next Generation of Smart-UPS
An Overview of Smart-UPS and the SmartConnect AppAPC SmartConnect makes Smart-UPS more adaptable and easier to deploy than ever before, enabling you to view the status of your UPS through a secure web portal. Through this intuitive remote management interface, you’ll receive automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support; providing you with added value – and more importantly – added peace of mind.
Why use APC SmartConnect?
Secure, remote monitoringConnected Smart-UPS support remote monitoring through a secure web portal, so you can always be up to date on the status of your power infrastructure.
Proactive lifecycle alertsMaximize the life span of the UPS and protect your investment with proactive alerts for firmware upgrade, device maintenance, and warranty protection.
Cloud enabled as standardSmart-UPS models with SmartConnect are cloud-enabled and have a built-in Ethernet port, making it easy and cost effective to monitor your UPS online.
Simple to Use InterfaceOur simple web interface is designed to support both system administrators and non-tech users alike, with clear notifications in plain language.
Getting Started is EasyOne Additional Year of Battery Warranty for FREE when you connect and register your Smart-UPS with SmartConnect
FAQWho are Connected Smart-UPS for?
Connected Smart-UPS are for small to medium businesses who do not have the time or resources to monitor their UPS devices but understand the importance of doing so, or who have trusted a Partner with this task.
Is APC SmartConnect compatible with RMMs?
Yes, APC SmartConnect is compatible and has seamless integration with leading RMM solutions (Kaseya VSA™ and ConnectWise Automate™), so the APC UPS and customer IT can be monitored from a single platform.
What if I need a solution for an environment with more than 25 racks?
Our vendor-neutral cloud-based software, Ecostruxure IT, monitors critical equipment and delivers insights and smart alarms directly to your smartphone, making it ideal for customers requiring visibility into UPS, cooling, power and more.
What do switchable outlet groups allow me to do?
Switchable outlet groups provide greater control, allowing you to reboot hung devices, program sequenced on-and-off and non-critical load shedding of equipment.
Does this UPS come with PowerChute software?
Yes. The UPS includes a CD with PowerChute Business Edition software. This software provides safe shutdown in the event of an extended power outage while preventing data corruption. It also allows you to monitor your equipment’s energy consumption.