CyberPower® 10-Outlet Uninterruptible Power Supply, 850VA/510 Watts Item # 905233
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The CyberPower CP850PFCLCD PFC Series UPS Systems with pure sine wave safeguards computer systems that use conventional and Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) power supplies. Its automatic voltage regulation (AVR) topology delivers clean and consistent AC power. The patented GreenPower UPS advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models.CyberPower's PFC Series UPS with pure sinewave output is the first to address the critical compatibility issues of non-Sinewave UPS products working with computing systems using Active PFC power supplies (ENERGY STAR 5.0 compliant). CyberPower's innovative PFC Series UPS is an affordable solution that ensures equipment utilizing Active PFC power supplies do not unexpectedly shutdown or experience harmful stress when switching from AC power to UPS battery power.The CP850PFCLCD unit has a capacity of 850VA/510Watts, (10) NEMA 5-15R receptacles and (1) maintenance-free, user-replaceable 12V/8.5Ah batteries. The intelligent multi-function LCD panel displays real-time UPS vitals for ease of control. Connectivity via (1) HID USB and (1) DB9 serial ports. Surge Protection for RJ11/RJ45 & coax.
- Designed for mid- to high-end computer systems, servers and networking hardware that use conventional and Active Power Factor Correction power supplies.
- 10 battery-backup, surge-protected outlets and USB and Serial ports defend against harmful surges and spikes and keep your devices running during temporary power outages.
- Resettable circuit breakers offer reliable overload protection for safety. EMI/RFI filtering helps ensure a clean signal.
- Multifunction LCD display showcases easy-to-read information.
- Sealed lead-acid battery recharges in approximately 8 hours for fast replenishment.
- Mini-tower form factor enables versatile placement options throughout your home.
- Includes PowerPanel Personal Edition software.
|average charging time||8 hours|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||2 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||10 Minute|
|battery type||Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|Certifications & Standards||UL1778; cUL 107.3; FCC DOC Class B|
|Dataline Protection||RJ-45; RJ-11; RG-6|
|dimensions||9.1"H x 3.9"W x 10.4"D|
|EMI/RFI noise reduction||yes|
|Frequency Provided||60 Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Load Capacity (VA)||850 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||510 W|
|manufacturer||CyberPower Systems, Inc|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||8 Hour|
|Number of Batteries||1|
|number of outlets||10|
|number of outlets with battery backup||10|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|ports||1 serial; 1 USB|
|Product Line||Intelligent LCD|
|Product Series||PFC Sinewave|
|Receptacles||10 x NEMA 5-15R|
|software included||PowerPanel Personal Edition Software|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Waveform Type||Sine Wave|
|Weight (Approximate)||14.90 lb|
|What's Included||CP850PFCLCD UPS 850VA 510W PFC compatible Pure sine wave; PowerPanel Personal Edition Software; USB Cable; Telephone Cable; User Manual; Registration Card; Coax Cable|
|Show More ▾|
Sine Wave Battery Backup & Surge Protection
- 10 total outlets including 5 surge only and 5 battery backup + surge
- Battery backup keeps devices running during brief outages and provides enough runtime power for safe shut down
- Surge and data line protection safeguards equipment against sudden power surges or spikes
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects minor fluctuations without switching to battery power
- Sine wave output protects ENERGY STAR 6.0 systems with Active PFC
- Multifunction LCD panel displays system status and battery information
- ENERGY STAR Certified