This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Avery® Clean Edge® True Print™ Two-Side Printable Business Cards, 2" x 3 1/2", Matte White, Pack Of 120 Item # 571056
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Create extra-sturdy custom ink jet business cards (2" x 3-1/2") with no perforations. Unique patented design eliminates perforated edges. Cards break apart quickly and easily to deliver thicker, stiffer business cards. Front side is coated for sharper text and vibrant color. Guaranteed performance in most ink jet printers. Easy to format using preset templates in most software.
- Heavyweight, coated card stock provides a durable background for vibrant color and sharp text.
- Clean-edge construction allows the business cards to separate easily without perforated edges.
- Printable on both sides using most inkjet printers.
- Available templates compatible with Microsoft® Word and other programs.
|card size||2" x 3 1/2"|
|machine compatibility||inkjet printer|
|number of cards per sheet||10|
|number of sheets||12|
|paper finish type||matte|
|paper weight||93 lb|
|primary material||card stock|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Avery Premium Clean Edge Business Cards
4 Simple Steps
Free Avery Design & Print
More Than Just a Business Card
Small BusinessesPut your logo, location and contact information on the front of the card and use the back side to:
- Showcase a list of products or services
- Promote an upcoming event
- Offer a discount or coupon
- Run a rewards program
- Use as an appointment reminder card
- Include a map or directions
- Feature a calendar, tip-rate chart or other useful information so customers keep your card handy
RealtorsBecause you can print as few as 10 cards at a time, realtors can create targeted, marketing materials, customized for every open house, every property for sale, every neighborhood or every client. Use the back side of the card to:
- Feature current listings, including pictures of the home, key features and listing price
- Advertise open houses, including date, time, map and directions
- List recent neighborhood sales
- Include an interest rate table
- You could even create a customized card for each home you are selling and provide a stack to the homeowner to distribute for you
NetworkingCreate personalized business cards to promote yourself at career fairs, networking events, social gatherings and job interviews. Just put your name and contact info on the front of the card and use the back side to:
- Highlight experience
- Showcase areas of expertise
- Summarize skills and abilities
- List credentials, degrees, training or certifications
- Communicate a personal positioning statement
- Since you can print just as many cards as you need, you can tailor your cards for specific industries, job opportunities or networking situations
Other Creative UsesPlan a date, create picture-perfect place cards, or show loved ones how special they are--with Avery Premium Clean Edge Business Cards, the options are endless. Use them to make:
- Gift Tags
- Merchandise or Price Tags
- Appointment Reminders
- Raffle Tickets
- Place Cards
- Mommy Cards