Samsung Flip 2 WM55R - 55" Diagonal Class WMR Series LED display - interactive digital signage - with touchscreen - 4K UHD (2160p) 3840 x 2160 - New Edge Backlight - light gray Item # 6075527
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Multiple connection options. Users are empowered by the Flip's versatile connection options. USB, HDMI, NFC and screen sharing capabilities enable optimum collaboration and provide interactive content visibility, notation and sharing.
- Annotation on: write on any background. Samsung Flip allows users to write on any background source. By simply clicking the note layer button, users can enjoy smooth writing anytime, anywhere on any content displayed, without affecting any work behind the original layer.
- Pen mode notation: draw, write and inspire new ideas. Samsung Flip provides users with a smooth and familiar pen to paper writing experience in a variety of available colors, styles and widths. Up to 4 people can write simultaneously, using any object as a writing tool. In addition, users can quickly erase the drawings with finger or palm swipe.
- Easy content navigation and protection. Samsung Flip has up to 20 pages of writing space per roll, allowing users to seamlessly scroll through pages. In addition, the Flip ensures that confidential meeting information remains in the right hands. Its reinforced lock system allows users to safeguard sensitive content from view.
- Touch out: synchronized screen viewing. The touch out functionality allows users to sync their personal devices with the Samsung Flip, allowing real-time content sharing and control. Any changes made on the Flip display will be mirrored on the connected device, and vice versa, for efficient collaboration.
- Brush mode notation. creating a masterpiece. On brush mode, Samsung Flip recognizes a wide range of thicknesses, ensuring users can create art at the stroke of a brush. Water and oil painting modes allow different styles and textures, while the Flip also gives users a full, vibrant color palette, even allowing flexible color mixing.
- Suitable for all business needs. Samsung Flip can be used for a wide range of business applications, providing embedded versatile templates. You can use the Flip as a calendar, scheduler, note or checklist board. Samsung Flip perfectly matches any business need, enabling users to utilize the display in various customized ways.
- Flexible image editing. With Samsung Flip, users can quickly and easily select, move, crop, capture, and edit any images. Each Image can also be merged to the roll with just one click of a button, allowing it to be edited or erased.
- Precise visuals with powerful operation. Samsung Flip displays all content in clear UHD picture quality, regardless of the room, creating a compelling meeting environment. Backed by the powerful Tizen 5.0 operating system for a seamless user experience, embedded sensors automatically activate the display when the screen is knocked.
|Contrast Ratio (Native)||4000:1|
|Number of HDMI Ports||2|
|Maximum Power Consumption||154 W|
|Product Type||Digital Signage Display|
|Type||Digital Signage Monitor|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
|Screen Mirroring||4k UHD ||Multi Touch Screen |
|Frame Rate: 60hz||Passive Pen ||Password-based Protection |
Draw, Write & Inspire New Ideas
The Samsung Flip 2 provides smooth and familiar pen-to-paper-like writing in a variety of colors, styles and widths, while Brush Mode allows you to create art at the stroke of a brush in water and oil painting modes. Up to 4 people can write simultaneously and erase drawings with a finger or palm swipe.
Annotate With EaseThe Samsung Flip 2 allows you to write on any background source. By simply clicking the note layer button, you can enjoy smooth writing anytime, anywhere on any content displayed, without affecting any work behind the original layer.
Leave Paper Flipcharts and Whiteboards in the Past
No unwieldy paper to deal with. No messy, squeaky markers. The Samsung Flip 2 has up to 20 pages of writing space per digital note roll, allowing you to seamlessly scroll through pages. Erase the page with a quick swipe of the finger or palm. You’ll always have a fresh, clean page ready to fill with ideas.
Quickly and Easily Import Content to ShareThe touch out functionality allows your team to sync their personal devices with the Samsung Flip 2 for real-time content sharing and control. Any changes made on the Flip 2 display will be mirrored on the connected device, and vice versa, for efficient collaboration.
The Samsung Flip 2 allows you to connect your PC to the board remotely, meaning any meeting can be started without a PC in the room to avoid delays and help to ensure efficiency. A Bluetooth keyboard, mouse and speaker (sold separately) can also be connected to the Flip 2, creating a convenient meeting environment.
Instantly Distribute Meeting NotesThe Samsung Flip 2 makes it simple to save and distribute notes to all attendees and colleagues. No more taking pictures of paper pads and whiteboards or tasking one person to accurately consolidate all the notes. The Flip 2 stores your meeting securely, then lets you share all the notes via email, network, thumb drive or even printouts if you want.
Large Audience Sharing With Screen ShareYou can project content on the Samsung Flip 2 to another large digital display in real time, using a Wi-Fi network or HDMI out connection. This feature is ideal for large meeting environments to deliver information to bigger audiences.
Versatile Connection OptionsEmpower your team with the Samsung Flip 2’s versatile connection options. USB, HDMI, NFC and screen sharing capabilities enable optimum collaboration and provide interactive content visibility, notation and sharing. The Flip 2 also offers an optional tray (sold separately) as a more powerful connectivity extension.
Creating a Masterpiece With Brush ModeWith Brush Mode, the Samsung Flip 2 recognizes a wide range of thicknesses, so you can create art at the stroke of a brush. Water and oil painting modes allow different styles and textures, while the Flip 2 also gives you a full, vibrant color palette, even allowing for flexible color mixing.
Flexible Image EditingBringing versatility to the board. With the Samsung Flip 2, you can quickly and easily select, move, crop, capture and edit any images. Each image can also be merged to the digital note roll with just one click of a button, allowing it to be edited or erased.
Suitable for a Variety of Business Needs
The Samsung Flip 2 can be used for a wide range of business applications with versatile embedded templates. You can use the Flip 2 as a calendar, scheduler, note or checklist board. It perfectly matches business needs, enabling you to utilize the display in various customized ways.
Convenient, Optimized ManagementThe Samsung Flip 2 offers a host of capabilities, including secure wireless connection, automatic firmware updates, LDAP synchronization, file security and remote management—helping to ensure a convenient and productive meeting experience.
Your Content is Safe, and Secure
The Samsung Flip 2 securely stores all your meeting pages and notes when your meeting is done. A password-based protection system safeguards meeting details and helps to ensure only authorized users can access the content.
4K UHD Ensures Crisp, Captivating Images
Every presentation, every image and every video will be reproduced clearly and accurately. 4K UHD resolution and Samsung picture technologies ensure it. Backed by the powerful Tizen 5.0 operating system for a seamless user experience, embedded sensors automatically activate the display when the screen is knocked.
Enhanced New Stand Design
The new, slim stand for the Samsung Flip 2 55” (sold separately) offers increased working space in front of the display and more convenient ways to position and store than previous models. Its enhanced, hinge assembly structure enables easy setup and efficient stocking.
User Manual(Web)ENGLISHPDF, 2.26MB, 70 pages