This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
StarTech.com Laptop to Server KVM Console - Rugged USB Crash Cart Adapter with File Transfer and Video Capture Item # 632579
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Use this USB crash-cart adapter to turn your laptop into a portable KVM console for accessing servers, ATMs and kiosks with file transfer and video capture. This rugged and portable USB crash cart adapter lets you turn your laptop into a portable console for accessing servers, desktops and laptops, as well as ATMs, kiosks or any computing device that features both VGA and USB ports.This adapter also supports local file transfer and video capturing built into the software.This crash cart adapter has been specifically designed for maximum durability. It features a rugged, rubberized housing that can handle drops by absorbing shock, to make sure that you're equipped for unexpected challenges.Troubleshoot your devices quickly and easily. Simply connect the crash cart adapter to your laptop using the included USB cable, then connect the integrated USB and VGA cables to your server.The crash cart adapter features a flexible software interface that offers robust performance. It enables you to transfer files from your laptop to the server, monitor and capture activity from the connected device as video for records or instructional purposes, and take screenshots and scale the display window to full-screen mode or smaller, without scroll bars.This compact crash cart adapter lets you connect to a headless device using only a laptop, eliminating the need to lug around an awkward, traditional server room crash cart. With optimal portability in mind for your mobile administration or repairs, this pocket-sized adapter features a small footprint and lightweight design that easily fits inside your laptop bag.The adapter is USB powered so you won't need to carry a power adapter. Plus, the KVM cables are attached to the crash cart adapter so you won't need additional accessories to connect it to your server. The built-in cables have been engineered with strain relief, preventing them from wearing or breaking.With no server-side software installation required, the USB crash cart adapter provides BIOS-level control of any PC or device that has both a VGA port and a USB port.
|Maximum Video Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Number of Local Users Supported||1|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac; Linux|
|ports||1 USB; 1 VGA 15-pin D-sub|
|Receiver Depth||4.50 in.|
|Receiver Height||0.60 in.|
|Receiver Weight (Approximate)||6 oz|
|Receiver Width||2.90 in.|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|What's Included||Laptop-to-Server KVM Console with Rugged Housing; 1 x USB A to Mini-B cable; 1 x USB software key; 1 x Quick Start Guide|
|Show More ▾|
Use this USB crash-cart adapter to turn your laptop into a portable KVM console for accessing servers, ATMs and kiosks with file transfer and video capture
- Durable performance, with a rubberized housing
- Maximum portability with a compact footprint, built-in KVM cables and USB power
- Hassle-free setup with plug-and-play installation
- Built-in cables with strain relief to prevent wearing or breaking
- Supports file sharing and video capture between your laptop and the connected server
- Optimized viewing with automatic video scaling that resizes the viewing panel to avoid scroll bars
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200
- LED indicators for USB, video, and console link
- Works with legacy and industrial devices
Hassle-free operationTroubleshoot your devices quickly and easily. Simply connect the crash cart adapter to your laptop using the included USB cable, then connect the integrated USB and VGA cables to your server.
Compact portability and Universal connectivityThis compact crash cart adapter lets you connect to a headless device using only a laptop, eliminating the need to lug around an awkward, traditional server room crash cart. With optimal portability in mind for your mobile administration or repairs, this pocket-sized adapter features a small footprint and lightweight design that easily fits inside your laptop bag.
- Travel to remote server rooms to perform on-site maintenance on a wide variety of servers and terminals
- Keep your routine diagnostics and repairs portable, by replacing a bulky crash cart
- Gain full console access to servers located in small spaces, or congested server racks where a fixed-installation console is not feasible
- Perform maintenance on headless servers or other computers, such as ATMs and VLT terminals, that don’t support a monitor, keyboard or mouse