This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite 3-Port USB-C hub w/ GbE, USB-C Charging USB Type C USB 3.1 Hub - USB Type C - External - 3 USB Port(s) - 1 Network (RJ-45) Port(s) - 3 USB 3.1 Port(s) Item # 6975422
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- USB-C port connects to wall charger to power connected device
- Supports true 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet network speeds
- Plug-and-play-no software or drivers required
- Fits easily into backpack, briefcase or laptop bag
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
|number of ports||3|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|Product Type||USB Hub|
|Product Name||U460-003-3AG-C 3-Port USB 3.1 Gen 1 Portable Hub|
|Host Interface||USB Type C|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||1|
Transform Your Laptop’s USB-C Port into a Multiport Workstation Wherever You GoNewer tablets, laptops, Chromebook™ and MacBook® notebooks and even desktop computers often have one or more USB-C™ (USB Type-C™) ports, but come equipped with few others. Tripp Lite’s portable USB-C multiport hub/adapter expands the functionality of the USB-C (or Thunderbolt™ 3) port on your device and makes it compatible with your existing equipment. From a single USB-C port, you can:
- Add multiple USB peripherals.
- Power and charge your laptop.
- Connect to a Gigabit Ethernet network.
- Charge additional devices like smartphones.
Simplify Travel with a Bus-Powered, All-In-One USB-C Multiport Hub/AdapterBecause just one USB-C connection provides several different ports, you don’t need multiple adapters while on the go. This hub/adapter is also bus-powered, so you don’t have to travel with the weight of a separate external power supply.
- With a footprint similar in size to a credit card, it fits almost anywhere.
- Lightweight, streamlined design doesn’t add weight to your load.
- Built-in cable eliminates the chance of losing or forgetting the USB-C cord.
- Plug-and-play operation means you don’t need software or drivers.
Connect USB PeripheralsThe USB-A ports allow you to connect a huge variety of USB devices, including flash drives, cameras, keyboards, mice and external hard drives. You can also connect a printer with a USB cable when a wireless connection isn’t feasible. The ports support USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps. They are also backward compatible with previous USB generations and support device charging.
Keep Ports Available While Your Device ChargesLimited USB-C ports can force you to choose between connecting a peripheral and charging your device. The USB-C Power Delivery (PD) port powers and charges your device without affecting the other connections. Your device’s wall charger connects to the USB-C PD port, which supports power input up to 20V, 3A (60W).
- Convert your MacBook or Chromebook into a powerful and portable workstation.
- Use the USB-C port on a laptop or tablet to add USB peripherals, charge your device and connect to a Gigabit Ethernet network.
- Charge additional USB devices.
Thunderbolt™ is a trademark of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries. USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum. All other trademarks are the sole property of their respective owners. Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Images may differ slightly from products. Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test products for compliance with standards. Go to Tripp Lite's website for more information, including complete warranty terms and conditions.