Ergodyne ProFlex 7141 Hi-Vis Nitrile-Coated DIR Level 4 Cut-Resistant Gloves, XX-Large, Lime Item # 7470291
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Keep your hands safe and dry in the field without sacrificing hand and finger movement by wearing these Ergodyne ProFlex 7141 gloves. The tough design is also grippy and breathable, so you can work in comfort.
- Ideal for use in heavy construction, oil, gas, mining, demolition, extraction, refining, ironwork and cargo-handling areas.
- High-performance polyethylene (HPPE) knit construction delivers tough cut protection. Free of steel and glass, materials often found in cut-resistant gloves, to guard against irritation.
- Molded TPR Armor on the knuckles, fingers and backs provide Dorsal Impact Protection (DIR) and pinch protection.
- WSX dip and TenaLux yarn allow 360° breathability for a cool, comfortable feel. Water-based PU coating and nitrile dip allow easy dexterity and reduced hand fatigue.
- WearArmor zones maintain a flexible feel in key areas.
- High-vis detailing on the backs helps ensure you're easily seen.
- Meets ANSI Level 4 cut-resistance standards.
- Liquid-resistant coating absorbs and wicks away moisture for use in wet and oily areas.
|primary material||High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE, #2)|
|Product Line||ProFlex 7141 Hi-Vis Nitrile-Coated DIR Level 4 Cut-Resistant Gloves|
|Product Type||Coated Gloves|