This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Brother® TZ Flexible Label Tape, TZEFX-231, 0.47" x 26.2', Black Print/White Label Item # 775666
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Great for labeling cables and wires, file folders and more
- Compatible Brother models:
- PT-520, PT-530, PT-540, PT-550, PT-580C, PT-1400, PT-1500PC, PT-1600, PT-1650, PT-2200, PT-2210, PT-2300, PT-2310, PT-2400, PT-2410, PT-2500PC, PT-2600, PT-2610, PT-3400, PT-3600, PT-9200DX, PT-9200PC, PT-9500PC, PT-9600
- For Brother P-Touch labelers.
- Adhesive backing is compatible with a variety of surfaces.
- Laminated for rugged indoor/outdoor use and easy cleaning. Resistant to water, grease, soil, fading and abrasion.
- Flexible design allows bending, wrapping and flagging to suit a variety of jobs.
|compatible machine models||Brother P-Touch|
|length||26 1/5 ft.|
|manufacturer||Brother Industries, Ltd|
|print technology||thermal transfer fax/printer fax/printer|
|Show More ▾|
Brother® TZ Flexible Label Tape, TZEFX-231, 0.47" x 26.2', Black Print/White Label is rated out of 5 by 9.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Office from Love this label tape This label tape is the perfect size. It has the right amount of stickiness. It works perfectly in the Brother Label Maker machine.
Date published: 2019-03-19
Rated 3 out of 5 by JohnB from Flexible label I purchased this item for the advertised flexibility. The labels print as well as other TZ labels, but I found that the label was not as flexible as I had wished. I had expected a label that would go around a handle and adapt the irregular curves.
Date published: 2018-11-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by DEIT from Easy to Install & good quality The TZ Flexible Label Tape is very easy to install and the label is good quality. They stick well to most surfaces and for a very long time.
Date published: 2018-10-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lisa from Best Purchase Ever We use this all the time and have had no problems with it. Great for projects that need waterproofing.
Date published: 2018-09-06